IV.

Camila's POV

"I already informed them you're alright. They're worried though, especially Dinah." Lauren smiles at me. It's more of a sympathetic smile than a real one. "So, are you gonna tell me now what happened? Why were you running like you just saw a ghost and crying helplessly?"

I like where she took me. This is one of the quietest places I've been. There are the midnight lights and the streets are as empty as what I feel right now. I can perfectly admire the trees freely dancing with the wind as they get along with each other. I can watch the stars from where we are sat. I can write stories and read books and never be disturbed for a moment. I can be calm and in all honesty, I feel better.

"Wesley." I am still looking up above watching the stars. "H-he harassed me." I start to feel helpless all of a sudden. I want to cry, scream and punch his face for making me feel weak. "The thing is I thought you were there, that you waited for me but I guess you didn't."

"I knew it." Lauren tells me. "When I got back to the mini bar, he's already gone. I asked Ally, Normani even Luis didn't know where that prick went. They just said he talked to some of his friends who were just around. I did wait for you though, I just went back because I forgot something and when I was on my way back to get you, you were already running away from something. I should've followed my guts and didn't leave you. That was it. He'll pay for what he did."

I look at her and smile weakly. "What are you going to do? Punch him in the face? Kick him in his balls? I almost got raped oh my God. I went there to check on my best friend and I tried to be nice and friendly with them. That Wesley thought he could do anything he wanted? I pretty sure want to punch him in the face at this very moment." I laugh sarcastically.

Lauren held my hand which took me by surprise. "You aren't weak, Camila. You fought back; he didn't get what he wanted. You did everything to stop him from thinking he could get anything he wanted. You are strong. Don't let them get into your head and change what you really are." She tells me in full honesty as she stares at me straightly into my eyes.

There are people who want you to be a better person and there are people who make you feel better for yourself. It is much better when you meet one person who is both. It is much better to meet someone who can actually make the word "better" be a part of you in your everyday life.

"Yeah, thanks." I let go of her touch and look at the stars once again. There are really amazing to look at. Whenever I try to write something, I open the window and look up the sky, wondering how beautiful night becomes with stars giving light to streets and people wandering the streets at night. Maybe it's not always people walking down the streets are the ones wandering, maybe if you just watch the stars in the sky, your mind does a little bit of wandering too. "You know what's funny? I would never commit myself to someone who doesn't admire watching the stars at peace in the night sky." I tell Lauren while still admiring the stars in the night sky.

"Actually, there's one thing funnier than that." She replies and I look at her quickly. She seems to be smiling at me and I can't help but wonder why.

"What is that? What do you mean?" I ask her.

She laughs lightly and continues on what she's about to say. "Well, we haven't even introduced ourselves properly to each other yet. We don't even know stuff about each other except our first names, if I get it right? So yeah, would you like to share something like... just... basically answer the typical 5 w's. That would be really great!" It's now my turn to laugh as reality hit me that we're technically strangers and I'm acting a total mess in front of her.

"Oh. Well. Hmmm hi! I'm Camila. Short for Camila Cabello." I extend my right hand to shake hands with her. "It's good to be meeting you Lauren...?"