IX.

A/N: YAY FOR 1K READS!!! I'M SURPRISED WHEN I OPENED MY ACCOUNT LOL HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR IT! I'M REALLY NOT EXPECTING FOR ANYTHING I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU, YES YOU, FOR GIVING MY STORY A SHOT! <3 <3 <3 YOU'RE ALL LOVELY! <3 <3 <3

Lauren's POV

"Lily!" Ally exclaims. "Wow you've gotten prettier than before! Nice to see you!"

Lily smiles at Ally. "Nice to see you too, Ally. Nothing has changed you're still sassy as ever."

"Thanks Lily! Anyway I want you to meet my friends. Here's Dinah. You'll like her." Dinah shakes hands with Lily as Lily smiles at her cheekily.

"Nice meeting you Dinah you look fabulous!"

"I wish that's true though." They laugh. Ally then introduces me.

"And here's Lauren. I believe you have already met before. At one of my house parties?" Lily looks at me and smiles as she remembers.

"Oh yes! Hi Lauren! So nice to see you again. How are you?" As I am about to shake hands with her, she excitedly hugs me. "I miss you Lauren." She says in a lower voice.

I try to smile at her. "I'm good. I can see you're doing fine. Are you headed to the party too?"

"Yes. As long as you are." And just like that, I remember our first meeting.

"Hey. Why is some gorgeous girl is alone at a party?" I looked at her. She's wearing a Nirvana black shirt with a light brown cardigan and jeans that has holes in its knees part and sneakers. "Done checking me out?"

I put down my drink. "I'm sorry... I w-wasn't.... I..." She seemed to notice my discomfort.

"You're drunk and you have no one to accompany you? Isn't that sad?" She reached for my drink and emptied it. "Hey. Can you fill this one for me?" The guy took it from her and she smiled at him.

"Why are you talking to me?" I had the courage to ask her. "I want to be alone and clearly you're not helping."

"I'm trying to be nice here. You can talk to me about your problem."

The guy then gave us our drinks. I emptied mine. "When I said I want to be alone, I don't need anyone with me." I made sure I emphasized each word for her to go away.

She looked into my eyes and before I even noticed it our faces were just inches apart and almost met. I remained looking at her and holding my glass.

"Do you really want to be alone?" She asked and smiled mischievously.

I looked away and emptied my drink. "Go away." She made me look at her once again and she moved forwards. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her eyes focusing from my eyes to my lips as her lips crashed into mine. I didn't respond at first because I thought I was just too drunk and hallucinating things. But it continued even more and she was begging for an entrance so I kissed her back and she even enjoyed it more. It didn't last as long as she wanted it to be because I pulled away. She touched her lips and smiled at me.

"Next time you tell me to go away, I wouldn't hesitate to kiss you."

I just shrugged it off and remained emptying my drinks. She left then and I never got to see her again.

"So tell me Lauren do you have someone you're with right now?" Lily is the first one to converse. She looks pretty like before also she's gotten fiercer look on her eyes but she remains the same because she's always the one who annoys first. "Always checking me out huh? Nothing's really changed."