A/N(!!!)

"I think the best part of finding someone to be in love with is learning a lot from what you've been through with them. 

I think it's great to know that some people are meant to be with you even if you become apart for months... even for years. 

I think she's my lesson and I've learned enough to just forget it.

(I miss your brown eyes

Hazel, my world is pure black,

LJ. x)"

SEQUEL!

SEQUEL!

SEQUEL!

Yes you read that right. There will be a mini sequel and it's entitled as "Once Those Hazel Eyes" and I've only began writing it and I'll be posting the new chapters in a few days. In all honesty I'm the kind of writer who likes reading tragic and sad stories. My first thought about ending this fic is it's either someone will die or someone will just run away and there will be no happy ending for the two characters. I like stories ending that way because in the end, even if the other person is gone, the story still goes on.

But I'm not the only one reading my fic and I'm trying my best. I hope you see that I'm trying my best to fight my obsession with someone dying in stories. 

So you know, CAMREN ENDGAME, (YES!!!!) hopefully.

I just have a QUESTION though: (i hope u guys answer me)

Shall I post a new story for the mini sequel or I'll just put the new chapters of the mini sequel in this story too? Because then if I have to post a new story. I need a new cover and if one of you is too kind and really good at editing that kind of stuff. I would love the one you'd make for it to be its official cover.

Right again, have a good day lovelies!