XII.

Lauren's POV

"You will never know anything about me and my family."

"You will never know anything about what a family is like. You failed to have one."

Those words hurt me as if I walked into the sun and let myself burned and it hit me like a train and my body got wrecked. But what hurts worst is that I can still feel something. It still affects me because it is the fucking truth. I've lost a family and I've never felt home since and she just had the decency to throw it into my face as if I didn't know.

I decided to go into a bar and drunk myself until I don't know who I am anymore. Maybe if too much alcohol gets into my body, I would stop feeling for once. Maybe if alcohol starts consuming my whole body, it would also take everything about me and I would just stop remembering.

But no matter how many shots I take and glasses I break, the hurting wouldn't stop. It will remain inside of me and it will keep on haunting me and that honestly sucks.

I decide to text Ally because no matter how much I want to be alone, I'm tired of it.

L: hey uhhh would u mind going into a bar right now and accompany me?

She replies less than a minute.

A: oh gosh laur it's a bad time i'm off somewhere that doesn't involve getting wasted

L: oh it's ok ally i tried

Honestly I'm pissed right now but not with Ally. It's with the fact that I've got no one. Even if you turn the world around, I've got no one and I fucking hate it.

A: why are u in a bar though? what happened??

L: nothing im fine just really wanna chill u know me

A: honestly? No hiding of feelings?

L: well there's one thing but u don't really have to worry about

A: im going to meet u later or tomorrow early u have to tell me everything ok!!!!

L: take care ily

A: u too!!!!! Ily don't get wasted like me haha

L: im not promising anything lol

Ally and I have known each other for years now. Actually, we met in a really strange time then. All I remember is that we were both broken. The only difference was there were people who could fix her while I literally got no one.

"Hey!" I was sitting at the corner of the road while there were midnight streets wanderers passing by and surprisingly it was; someone of them called out my attention. "Hey dear!"

I stared at her. She was average with a brunette hair and small body and her fashion in clothing may have sucked. She furrowed her eyebrows while some of her friends were talking and chilling behind her.

"Listen are you a bit blind or deaf or mute or I don't know what is wrong with you?" She blurted out.

I realized I had to speak or she may think I was actually crazy. "My parents taught me not to speak to strangers." She laughed and some of her friends did too. I noticed they were smoking too.

"Well why are you talking to me then?" She asked and I just shrugged.

"Because you might think I'm crazy if I don't speak." I explained and when I'm about to stand and walk away from her group; she stopped me. "What do you want?!"