SEQUEL: Once Those Hazel Eyes (VII.)

Camila's POV

When I heard Lauren came back and entered the house, I stiffened. I deleted the messages of her in her phone and almost tempted to delete her contact too. I felt insecure. Suddenly a whole image of Lauren painting Lucy while she was naked appeared in my peripheral vision. I could also visualize being the vice- versa. I was the only one who claimed her and I only had the right to see the entirety of her. No one has the right but me. She's my Lauren. Lauren swiftly entered the room with a bright smile on her face.

"I bought some groceries. I don't want to see you losing weight." She chuckled as she spoke. I didn't bulge, instead I remained staring from afar; like she wasn't really there. "Camz," I gulped and met her waiting gaze.

What a really nice view of green forest those eyes always have been.

She smiled once again and winked. "You're zoning out again baby." Lauren slowly closed the door and walked towards me. She carefully sat beside me and checked my forehead and neck if it was hot. "Are you feeling sick?"

I shook my head like an automatic robot responding. I met her eyes and I sensed a whole variety of emotions in them. It couldn't be mistaken that she's long wanted me too as much as I did. She cupped both of my cheeks and I touched her hand with mine, slowly caressed it. "I missed you," I uttered in a soft whisper. "I missed you so much baby."

Lauren's eyes suddenly changed colors and these colors symbolize something else. I know this was dangerous and this was already a warning but I always took risks when it comes to her. I slowly pushed her back to position her into a lying position on the bed and her hair plunged perfectly to the pillow. I took a long moment to stare at her and whenever her eyes stare back, it's always given me a sense of nostalgia. Good thing, I did tie my hair into a ponytail and my hair wasn't blocking her view of my own.

"Always the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on." Lauren muttered in a soft tone, almost seductively it sent chills over my whole body. I pressed my lips against her forehead then turned against her nose, softly and perfectly. She closed her eyes in return and waited where would be the next destination of my lips. I locked her lips against mine and I half- smiled when she responded to my kisses. Then I remembered Lucy's smirking face; as if reminding me that she saw all of Lauren. She saw all of my Lauren. I gritted my teeth and bit on Lauren's lower lip harshly. Suddenly, she jolted up and her eyes widened. I didn't care as I pressed my lips against the crook of her neck, nuzzled against it for much longer. I pushed my thigh roughly against her center eliciting a moan from hers against my mouth as our tongues danced along in between naïve and silvery kisses.

"Camz," Lauren spoke weakly. My hand roamed through her whole body while my other hand was stuck playing with her hair. My hand rested on her chest and I felt her nipples hardened against my touch as it remained on her breast. Unsatisfied still, I put my hand inside her shirt and quickly unclasped the hook of her bra. She pushed me back slowly, her pupils dilated and her lips swollen from the whole make- out scene. "W-what are you doing?" I didn't answer her with words; instead I silenced her when I removed her top revealing her bare chest. I lifted my weight to be on top of her and once again, she moaned against my mouth. I quickly unclasped the hook of my bra and removed my top to reveal my bare chest in front of her lust- filled wandering eyes.

I was straddling her in the middle of the room where she was supposed to keep her art collection. She was staring at me pleasurably as her hands rested on my thighs, tracing circles around them repeatedly. We were consumed in silence as I stared at her beautifully formed and exposed breasts. I gently touched and played with her nipples as I lay down on top of her, her heavy and stuffed breathing were enough to keep me going. I, once again, pressed my lips against her neck while I caressed her breasts and cupped them with my hands. I was being reminded of Lauren being naked in front of somebody else and so I sucked on the soft skin around her neck, aggressively kissed and marked what's always been mine and left a bruise.