XVI.

Camila's POV

"Are you okay with all of this?" I ask Austin as he seems a little confused about my proposal. I already told him about my plans although I didn't actually tell the reason behind it. I just want him to agree with me and this will all go well as planned. Unless of course he disagrees which I'm not totally prepared for. He remains silent. "Austin, I need to know your thoughts about my proposal." I say sternly.

She rubs his forehead before staring at me. "I a-agree." I smile so wide and bright he may think I'm getting crazy. Well, the plan is crazy so I may have to consider myself like it. "I have a few questions though."

"Sure of course. What are those?" I instantly reply to him.

He coughs and clears his throat first before asking. "You don't like me right? I just have to go act this and that way with you for a show?" I'm a bit surprised at his question although I have to clear it out. "I mean I'm s-sorry. It's just weird to me. This feels weird to me. You actually talking to me is weird because this is the first time a girl actually likes to talk to me. I'm s-sorry."

"It's cool. Yes, I don't like you. It's all for a show. I'm saying it now because I don't want to hurt you in the end. You know if I pretended to like you at first but not really. I d-do hope you understand." I try to explain to him slowly yet clearly and I see him nod, meaning he's actually going with me to this plan. "So you're okay with all of it?"

He smiles and makes a thumbs- up. "Yes. Do we get to have dates though?"

"I'll see about that." I tell him. "I'll update you when there's something new in our plan. Is that okay?"

He agrees and smiles once again. I must admit though that he has a cute smile. I don't really get how people can just bully him for his sense in fashion. We all have our own sense in fashion and just because he looks different and weird doesn't mean it's a bad style. It's actually cool. "Okay. Shall I get going?" He asks.

"Thank you so much, Austin. You don't know how big of a help you're doing for me. I swear I'll make it up to you as long as you get along with the plan, there's nothing we have to worry about."

He stands up from the bed and carries his bag which I suppose contains tons of books and nerdy stuff like mine. "It's my pleasure." He says as he heads to the door to go out but then the doorknob clicks

Someone is outside.

Someone is coming.

I suddenly do something what my mind tells me to do first.

I pull Austin to my and quickly wrap my arms around him, embracing him so tight and the door opens and appears the person on the other side. It's Lauren.

I whisper to Austin. "This is the first part. Get used to it." He simply nods as we hear Lauren coughs incessantly as if wanting to get our attention. "Thank you so much for tonight, Austin." I let go from the hug.

He nods and Lauren engages in the conversation. "Nice meeting you Austin. I heard you're dating my friend, Camila. Can I talk to her for a minute?" She tells him.

"No problem..."

"Lauren. It's Lauren." She informs him.

"No problem Lauren. I'm about to go anyway." Austin then faces me. "See you tomorrow, Camila." I smile at him convincingly and show it to Lauren who seems pretty annoyed by what's happening.

She heavily walks her steps near me and sits on my bed. "Hey! I didn't give you permission yet." She glares at me, annoyed, irritated, pissed and all the other similar terms in the vocabulary. "Why are you looking at me like that? And also, what the hell are you doing here?"