His Face

"You sure seem happy today, Yosuga." Sakura mentioned, lifting her eyebrow with a smile. Not many could simply brush off the obvious giddiness in Yosuga's movements, or the smile that would light her face for a second before she bit her lip in an attempt to make it go away. And you would be lying if you said you didn't hear a ghost of a giggle bubbling from her lips every know and then as Team 7 walked around and helped rebuild some of the houses and shops.

"Well..." Yosuga lifted her left hand, wiggling its fingers with a smile. "I got my hand fixed this morning. It's stupid, I know, but this entire time I didn't really realize just how much I missed the function of my arm." Her teammates couldn't help but smile at the childlike joy that lit her face everytime she even glanced at her hand.

"I don't think it's stupid, Yosu-chan!" Naruto gushed with a grin, earning an eye roll from the green-haired Kunoichi.

"Thanks." She sarcastically drawled. Suddenly, Naruto's grin turning into a sly smile.

"Hey guys, don't you want to see it?" He wondered.

"See what?" Sakura asked.

"You know what I'm talking about... Kakashi-sensei's real face." Naruto grinned evilly. Sasuke slowly shook his head.

"That's stupid. I'm not interested. I'm going home." He started walking away.

"Yeah-" Sakura placed her hands on her hips, about to agree with Sasuke when Yosuga spoke up.

"Now that I think about it, I have never seen Kakashi without his mask. And I've got time to spare, so why not?" Yosuga shrugged. Naruto grinned.

"Sounds like fun!" Sakura smiled.

"I wonder what he looks like." Yosuga looked over to Sasuke. Naruto quickly caught on.

"Yeah, maybe he has lips like cod roe..." He added. Yosuga almost laughed at the thought. Sasuke stopped in his tracks.

"Or maybe... buck teeth?" Yosuga wondered. This one definitely got him, and he just slight turned over his should to them.

"Let's go."

***
As their first plan, Team 7 decided to treat Kakashi to some ramen. Personally, Yosuga hated the stuff, but she would never say that around Naruto.

"All four of you treating me... Are you planning something?" Kakashi skeptically wondered. The four kids shivered in fear, immediately becoming suspicious.

"W-what? No way!" Naruto nervously laughed, rubbing the back of his head.

"We're obviously celebrating your release from the hospital." Yosuga rolled her eyes, slightly fanning herself to get rid of the sweat on her forehead.

"Yes! N-now, please eat!" Sakura gestured.

"All right..." Kakashi nodded, his eyes lingering on Yosuga a bit longer. He still didn't fully trust her after those stunts she pulled. "Then I'll eat it without hesitation." Team 7 watched closely as he slowly pulled down his mask. "Thanks for the treat."

Just then came Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji, right in between them and Kakashi.

"Ah! Get away, Ino-pig!"