And that teacher too, if it not because he is older, I would beat him up for hitting Yein like that. It's only a minor mistake yet he took it seriously. My Yeinnie is already good without having to test!

I'm not shameless, it's called talent.

Upon arriving at the class, I see Yein who is sleeping soundly. She uses her hands as the pillow and place her head onto it. Gosh, I am this far from her but how can my heart flutters by just seeing you?

Love can be insane sometimes.

"Yeinnie? Wake up! We have to go home now!" I say while trying to wake her up. She's finally awake, rubbing her eyes while mumbling something. Okay, I need to admit. She looks so cute doing that.

"But I'm tired~" she whines cutely. Ugh, no. Don't fall for that.

"Andwae! Let's go home!"

"I don't want to~"

I smirk, time to tease her.

I lean closer to her ear and whispered slowly,

"If you don't want to, should we stay in the school? Just both of us.." I play with her hair before smirking to her.

"W-wh-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOU BYUNTAE?!?!?!!??!?!"

~~~~~~~~

"Oh, you two are back!" Soojung noona says as she saw both of us at the entrance of the door.

Yein had went ahead and climb up the stairs with loud steps before banging her bedroom door.

"What's wro- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!?!" Rapmon hyung exclaims from behind before he comes next to me, placing his palm on my cheek.

I laugh awkwardly. "U-uhh..this.."

My words are cut off when Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung come out from nowhere and say, "He finally get a beating from Yein"

Damn this hyung can't keep their mouth shut! Aish, I look up at Rapmon hyung and he's holding onto his laughter before it burst out.

My cheek is still red after getting a hard punch from Yein. Serves you right myself. I shouldn't tease her like that! My precious face!!!!

[ end of POV ]

tomorrow, at school

BTS are not coming to school today as they had their practice in the morning until school ends.

"You sure slapped him hard yesterday" Jisoo says, they are currently walking into the school together. Yein looks down to the ground, feeling guilty for hurting Jungkook. BUT! He teased her like that! How can she controls her heart if he was that close?!

"The sign of love comes from a physical contact first- even though it's a punch" Myungeun says jokingly before running away from Yein who is ready to catch her. "Aish! Unni!!!"

They all laugh. Their maknae just can't be straightforward in times that her hands moved first before anything else.

"Unni.."

"Waegure Kei?" Jiae asks, realizing the looks in Kei's eyes.

"Did you guys notice how others are looking at us now?" Kei asks slowly. The members look at each other before nodding. Yeah, they noticed it too. Ever since the school trip, the treatment they got from others are worsening.