SEQUEL: Once Those Hazel Eyes (VI.)

Start from the beginning

Lauren intertwined our hands. "Uh, did you forget something? I'm going to have to cut our tutorials off by the way." I held on her hand tighter as I kept on staring at the other girl. I couldn't seem to remember why Lucy was familiar. Probably, she just looked someone I met before.

Lucy smiled at us. "O-of course! I just forgot my bag." She took her bag with her and stopped when she noticed a picture of us on the table, along with some letters. "You're really beautiful, Camila. Lauren talks about you a lot."

I coughed and released my hand from Lauren's grip. "What did she tell you?" Lucy smiled before answering.

"She kept on telling me how much she loves a girl that she cannot forget about her. She told me she made a promise and she's never going to break it." Lucy stood up from where she was sat. "I'm pretty sure I'm jealous that you've already found your Lauren." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I'm still thankful though that nothing happened between the both of them. Lucy looked at my Lauren as if implying something. I couldn't help but feel jealous and doubtful that something may have had happened. But I trust Lauren with all my heart.

She could never, could she?

"I gotta go. See you next time." She excused herself and disappeared from the door. I didn't move once again, I stayed stuck staring at the letters that are scattered on the floor. There are also pictures of us together and one picture that got me even more is the picture of Lauren and Lucy.

I walked towards the table and picked it up. Lucy is smiling in the photo and her arms are snaked around my Lauren and Lauren is candidly smiling in the photo too. I wanted to tear the paper and I even wanted to burn it into ashes but Lauren suddenly held my hand and put the photo back on the table.

"There are lots of photographs of us that you could pick and you chose to look at that one." She said even chuckling. I didn't bulge. "My Camziii is jealous. This is unreal!" She hugged me from behind as I dared to walk away.

"Let go of me or else!" She kissed the side of my neck and bit it harshly. "Shit, Lauren!"

She snaked her hand inside my shirt and began tracing stars on my stomach. "You don't have to be jealous when you're all I see." She whispered seductively as I slowly closed my eyes and my knees started getting weak. "Don't you miss the way I made you feel?" Her hand rested on my thigh and she sucked on my neck. I gasped in surprise.

"S-st...op." I instructed her weakly. For I, gave up, already. "L-lauren,"

Her hand is getting close to my sensitive area and she seemed to not mind at all. I couldn't resist on her hold as I craved for this for so long. I wanted this so badly and now it's happening. "I've never tasted anyone. Only you. Only you I've always craved and ached for." She whispered to my ear once again seductively and bit it.

She stopped and released me. I breathed in for air as if life already sucked it out of me. "You're the whole definition of tease, Jauregui! Don't you think I already forgot about that photo!"

Lauren smiled mischievously as she went to her room. She motioned for me to follow her. "I won't go in there with you. Alone! You're molesting me!" I cried out playfully. Lauren stared at me innocently and I wanted to smack her right there as she disappeared and went inside.

"Camz if you still want to see my paintings then come here with me. You're always being a perv!" She screamed and I kept on scanning the photos and felt relieved that I didn't find any that's not us. The letters are all written with 'hazel' on the outside.

She used to admire my brown eyes. I used to tell her it's simple and boring. But she liked it, because it's hazel.

"Camila Cabello!" She screamed once again. My eyes caught a glance of one letter that doesn't have 'hazel' written on the outside. I folded it and kept it inside my pocket. "Camz!"