Title Your Chapter

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe May 12th, 2009 at 6:23 a.m I gave birth to a little baby girl. Now's she 5",I started pouting. " Aiden don't ever grow up on mommy!",I kissed the top of his head.

"Such a cry baby!",George chuckled.

"Shut up!",I smacked the back of his head and he flinched.

   I looked out the glass doors to see Alicia and my dad hugged up together. Kissing and what not. I'm glad they were happy even though the whole dynamic was weird. I could feel George staring at me staring at them.

"Get out the way so I can get this food started!",George stood next to me kissing Aiden's cheek.

"Shush!",I stepped out the way letting him step outside.

  Around 3 all the kids and parents started arriving. I walked outside changed into different clothes. With Aiden still on my hip. 4 was his nap time so I'll be putting him to sleep soon. I sat down in one of the lawn chairs next to George. He was grilling and sweating. I sat Aiden in his swing strapping him in because he's a wild one.

I grabbed one of the towels wiping George's face off for him.  He looked over at me smiling and I smacked him with the towel.

"Thank you!", He stuck his tongue out.

" you're welcome!",I chuckled going back to Aiden who was gone.

I looked at Alicia and she didn't have him. At that point I started to get nervous. I looked around and I still didn't spot him. I started speed walking around the back yard when I seen him. Some random lady had him. Never met this lady in my life.

  "Excuse me!",I grabbed Aiden from her arms.

"Oh are you the mother?",She acted shocked.

"Yeah and I'll appreciate it if you don't touch people's kids without them knowing!",I retorted.

"I'm sorry it's just nobody was right there!",She put her hand to her chest.

    I guess she was trying to put on a show. Then I instantly flashed back to what happened at Aiko's party. I couldn't do that to Estuko too so I walked away. Alicia saw the rage in my eyes so she stopped me.

"Get that bitch Alicia. Get her!",I retorted walking back to my original spot.

   George put the hamburgers and what not on the table and all the kids started running to the food. George came and sat next to me. I was faced away from him but Aiden could see what he was doing. What ever he was doing had Aiden going crazy. I turned around and he was making funny faces.

"Come sit with me!",George tapped his seat.

I sat in between his legs and with Aiden in my arms. I laid back on his chest while he played with Aiden. Aiko came laying in between my legs annoying me. I just pulled out my phone scrolling through instagram.

    "Smile!",The photographer stood in front of us.

I hired one to take pictures because I knew I would get tired trying to take pictures of everything. I sat down my phone smiling and he took the picture. Estuko came in jumping on George's lap. Then my dad and Alicia jumped in the picture.

"Okay!That's a nice one!",He held a thumbs up leaving.

Estuko was soaking wet and had the nerve to come over here. She laid on top of me pushing Aiko out the way. Estuko is bad but she loves being under her mama. She started kissing all over my face causing me to laugh.

"Move Estuko!",Aiko tried pushing her.

"Aiko stop!", I retorted.

"But mommy I was here first!",She started whining.

"I know but she's going to leave in a minute!",I assured her.

Estuko got up running off to play with her friends. Aiko laid back on me playing a game on her Ipad. Aiden had calmed down because George was feeding him potato salad. I was beyond tired Aiko went to sleep first. An I think me George, and Aiden followed all behind her.

"Wake y'all asses up!",Alicia tapped me waking me up.

"How long was I sleep?",I groaned rubbing my eyes.

"30 minutes. Estuko's ready to open her presents!", She grabbed Aiden from my arms.

"Okay I'll wake George up!",I shooed her.

Aiko got up going to the food. I turned in George's arms tapping him. He started moving and I pinched him.

"Ouch!",He jumped. "Kay what I tell you about that shit?"

"You're daughter is ready to open her presents get up!",I stood up.

I helped him up and we walked over to Estuko. I stood next to Estuko while she sat in her Frozen chair. This chair is big as hell. George stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I was too busy watching Estuko I didn't make a big deal of it.

"Open me and your daddy's presents last!",

"Ummm no we save the best for last so open me and Granddads last!",Alicia added.

  It was so many presents so this was going to take all day. Eventually I got tired so I ended up sitting on George's lap while he sat on the floor. It was a lot of Frozen stuff. From clothes to just the dolls alone.

Ours was in two huge boxes so we had to open it. We got her 4 wheelers. So she can have her own cars to tare up.

  After singing happy Birthday and eating cake the party was over

  After singing happy Birthday and eating cake the party was over. Me and George were outside in the backyard cleaning up after we put the kids to sleep. I ended up eating a hamburger and chips while he cleaned. He didn't notice me and everytime he turned around I pretended to clean.

"Don't think I don't see your ass over here eating!",He threw a cup at me.

"I can't help it. These burgers are so good!",I tried talking with a mouth full of food.

"What ever!",He retorted.

"How come Mason didn't come?",I stood next to him while he ate from the chip bowl.

"They moved out of the state!", he signed.

"I'm sorry!",I wrapped my arms around George waist. "I miss him too. If it helps"

"A little!",He chuckled looking down at me.

"If this also helps. I love you. The girls love you and so does Mason. He just needs some time George!",I assured him.

"I love you too!",He chuckled pecking my lips. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay. Let's just finish cleaning"

Quick Note:

   So a little bit of family time to add to the mix. After all drama is not everything.