Chapter 30 - Rainy Days (Kris)

Francheska's POV

The sound of rain wakes me, the drops continuously hitting the roof above as I roll over to face the boy beside me. Kris is still asleep and snoring softly and I run my fingers along the warm skin of his cheek to wake him, though he remains asleep.

I slip from the arm secured around my torso and scramble up to Kris’ waist, wrapping the sheets slung around my shoulders further over my naked body. My fingers crawl up Kris’ bare chest until they reach the chain hanging around his neck, tugging lightly on the cross pendant.

He stirs in his sleep and I smile, leaning down to press a light kiss to his lips. He hums and I know he’s awake, drawing my body away and straddling his waist again.

"Shit," he mumbles quietly once his eyes are open and looking widely up at me. "You look like a goddess."

"I don’t think so," I smile and flinch slightly from his cold touch wrapping around my hips. I’m pulled down and our lips meet again, this time both pairs cooperating.

"It’s raining," Kris wrinkles his nose and trails his fingertips up my naked sides. I can’t help but notice his eyes rake over my pale body. "We were supposed to go out."

"We could stay here instead?" I suggest, leaning forward and resting my elbows on Kris’ solid chest. "I don’t mind."

"Fuck," Kris curses and adjusts beneath me. I smirk as he pulls my elbows down and I was tugged against him. "You’ve got to stop doing this."

"Doing what?" I ask playfully, a smile at my lips as I roll from Kris’ hold and escape from the bed.

"I hate you," Kris grumbles from the bed and I let out a laugh as I walk through the apartment and into the kitchen.

"You’ll love me when I make you breakfast," I retaliate with another laugh and shortly hear the padding of feet against the wooden floor.

"Baby," the boy whines from behind me, his arms swooping around my waist and his fingers brushing past the white sheets and to my skin. "Come back to bed."

"In a minute," I say and pour the previously boiled water into two mugs before adding tea bags.

"Now," he mutters and his lips are suddenly at my ear, guiding a trail of kisses down my neck.

"So impatient," I smile and turn my head as his lips reach my shoulder, brushing away the sheet from my skin.

"You’re beautiful," he adds quietly, his voice soft and velvety as I relax into his chest. "Come to bed?"

"Yeah," I answer with a smile and pass him the mug of hot tea. "Let’s go back to bed."

Once I’ve placed the mug back onto the bedside table, an arm scoops around me and pulls my body from the ground, spinning me once until my back falls onto the mattress.

"Kris," I whine as he pins both of my arms above my head, entwining our fingers against the warm duvet. "Let me go."

"I’m afraid I can’t do that," he says with a small smile, bowing his head and dropping a light kiss to my cheek. "Beautiful girls should be held on to."

I hum softly in response to his lips brushing over mine, a small kiss being pressed to the corner of my mouth.

"I’ve got a problem," Kris says as his lips trail to my jaw, the short stubble from a couple of days without shaving brushing over my skin.