Chapter 31 - Monster (Tao)

A/N: It contains violence so read at your own risk. So... I know you've been waiting for smut and I haven't given any yet, so I hope this was worth the wait! 

I love you all for reading. Honestly, this is my most popular story and I never thought it would make it this far. Thank you all. Please review! I would love to know what you think!!!

SuperNinjaDoo: Here is your request. I hope you like it.

Janine's POV

A loud banging on the door brought me away. Tentatively, I opened it up.

"Alright gorgeous?" Huang fucking Zitao was leaning in my doorway, looking me up and down hungrily.

"Oh hello." I greeted lamely. I felt my cheeks redden under his intense stare.

"Kris here? I went around his but he wasn't there." Tao asked, sidestepping me and inviting himself in. Nervously, I shut the door and turned to him. It made me feel uncomfortable to have him in my house alone.

"Umm, he just took his car keys. I'm, umm, not sure where he went. Sorry." I shrugged quietly.

"Great. Well, he's not answering his phone, so..." Tao licked his lips casually and plopped down on my couch. Oh, make yourself at home...

"I can try calling Kris." I offer, eager to get him out of my flat, I pull out my cell and dial the familiar number.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hey, this is Kris! I can't come to the phone right now, so leave a-" Click. I sighed and slid my phone in my back pocket in disappointment.

"He's not answering..." I mutter.

"Well, if he's out then he'll be back. Mind if I chill here?" He wasn't really asking, he was staying whether or not I wanted him to.

"Well, I need to go to class soon..." I informed him nervously, shuffling my feet around.

"Eh, you can miss class today and hang out with me, love." He propped his feet up on my sofa and rested his head back on the cushion. I watched as he fiddled with his hair before looking back up at me.

"Well, I really shouldn't-"

"You're skipping class, Janine."

"Oh, ok. I guess..." I submitted, inwardly cursing myself for being so weak.

"Come sit with me." He patted the silver space next to him. I waltzed over, but sat on the chair nearby, not on the couch. I didn't feel comfortable cozying up with him. He looked at me with narrowed eyes for a moment, making my heart race, before flicking on the TV and settling in.

We spent like two hours watching whatever was on TV. A football match of some sort. Tao didn't seem too interested in the game- clearly not a fan of either team, watching only because there was nothing else on.

I didn't pay attention to the game at all. I pretended to, but I couldn't help but watch Tao in the corner of my eyes. His presence made me nervous.

I remembered that one night where I pretended to be drunk and let him take advantage of me. He treated it like a routine-not acting mean, but not quite kind either. The sex wasn't too rough, but it was mostly to please him. There was none of the foreplay women liked.