Chapter 16 - Phone Call (Kris)

Janine's POV

It's extremely late when I hear my phone vibrating. I almost decide to ignore it, until I peak at the caller ID.

Babe<3

It's not unusual for him to call late, he's on tour and I'm at home, so we're hours apart. What is unusual, though, is the fact he usually texts me first. I'm slightly worried as I hit the green "accept" button.

"Hello?" I say, my voice muffled by the pillow. "Hey," Kris greets, his voice husky and deep. "Were you asleep?" "Almost" "Why?" "What's up?"

He clears his throat. "I'm so hard," he says bluntly. "I was asleep, dreaming of the night before I left and I woke up." My mouth is suddenly dry, and butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Yeah?" I say, flipping over onto my back. "Yeah," he whispers. "Tell me what you're wearing."

"Your old football jersey." I bite the corner of my lip, holding the phone between my shoulder as my left hand pulls the hem of the soft material just above my bellybutton. My fingers trace lightly, just like Kris would. It's not nearly as good though, my hands is a poor substitute for his. "What else?"

"A pair of French knickers," And it's the truth. "Dirty," he says, "Black?"

"Nope," I say, my lips making a small pop sound as I answer. "Red."

"I like that. I wish I was there."

"Me too."

"But I'll do my best, alright?" Kris takes a deep breath in before exhaling sharply. "Put me on speakerphone. Then take the jersey off." I do as he says, putting the phone on the pillow beside me. The jersey slides over my head and I toss it somewhere into the corner.

"Did you do that, Janine?"

"Yes," I say, my stomach quivering in anticipation.

"Good. Now close your eyes. Are you touching yourself?" I bite my lip as my fingers trail down my neck, until they reach my breasts. They lightly touch the underside of them, cupping them until I can't take it anymore and run them over my nipples. They pebble instantly, and the cool air from the fan only intensifies the effect.

"Answer me," he says. There's a pause, and I hear shuffling in the background. I can see Kris in my mind, the way he's probably lying on his back, just like me, shirtless, in only his black Calvin Klein's. He'll trail a strong hand down his muscled torso, his fingers tracing a circle along his navel a few times before he can't take it anymore.

His hand will move to his happy trail, going slowly, because Kris likes to be teased, even if it by himself. Kris will hook both hands into the elastic waistband, before pulling them impatiently down his legs. He'll sit for a moment, his eyes clenched shut as his erection gets used to the temperature of the room. Then, going more slowly than before, he'll take his right hand and wrap it around on his cock, jerking just hard enough to make his breathing increase but soft enough to make himself last.

It's pure torture, and the thought of it alone is enough to make me wet. Kris speaks again, and his voice is agitated at the fact I'm not answering. "Janine, answer me."

"Yes," I reply. "I'm touching myself; but I wish it was you."

"I wish it were me, too. But here's what I want you to do: Take one finger and tease yourself, rub yourself through those red French knickers until you're soaking. Then you tell me."