Chapter 21 - Audacity (Kris)

Caira's' POV

"Have a good night ladies!" I say as the last few girls of my evening hip-hop class leave the studio. I sit on the floor dramatically to put my gym shoes back on and look at myself in the mirror-lined wall. I feel my muscles attempt to relax after all of the strenuous activity. Dancing is one of my many passions, but it really wears me out. Once I've got my shoes on, I walk out to the main office to get the keys to lock up.

Kathy, the studio owner, was sick today so she wasn't able to come in tonight. Since my class is the latest, I have to lock everything for her. I lock the office door and walk out the door to head back into the dance room, but am abruptly stopped by the sight of my gorgeous boyfriend who is here to pick me up. We both inspect each other up and down; him being dressed in tight jeans and a loose white shirt underneath a big coat, while I'm dressed in much less, consisting of leggings and a tight compression tank top.

The air around us is filled with a palpable charge of fervor. He licks his lips, while I bite mine, before finally making eye contact with me. "Are you ready to go?" he asks, his voice husky and filled with desire.

"I still have to lock up. Kathy called in sick and left me in charge," I say walking back to the dance room, Kris following close behind.

"So, no one else is here?" his voice sounding bold and dangerous.

"Nope, just us," I say inching closer to him and slipping his hefty coat to the floor, desperate to touch him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my chin up to catch my lips in a slow kiss.

"Hmmm," he mutters after pulling away much too soon from our embrace. I may be tired, but my body has awoken to the electric touch of Kris. A strong desire for him unfurls deep inside me, igniting me. The thought of us being here alone excites me.

He tugs at my earlobe with his teeth and whispers in my ear, "I want you so bad. You're teasing me with your tight shirt and these damn leggings," he says as his hands travel to my ass. I groan, my need for him growing. I pull his lips back to mine, immediately darting my tongue into his mouth. His mouth opens wider, taking slow but deep licks in my mouth. We continue our passion-filled kiss before he pulls away and turns me around facing the wall of mirrors in the room to watch him work my body.

Kris begins his assault on my neck and I watch my chest as it heaves up and down. I push my ass hard into Kris undeniable bulge, my hunger for him consuming me. He runs his palms up and down my sides and over my stomach, watching my body react in the reflection in front of us. I can't take his teasing any longer. I lean my head back on his shoulder and sigh in his ear, "Touch me."

He nuzzles my neck with his nose before slipping my tank top off. My breasts are released from the tight confines of my shirt and Kris immediately cups them both with his hands, rolling his thumbs over my now hardened nipples. I sigh and arch off of him, pushing my breasts farther into his hands as I feel myself growing wetter.

"I love these so much," he says continuing his possession of my body. I watch as one of his hands drops from my chest and trails down my stomach. "Look at this beautiful body," he whispers in my ear, toying with the waistband of my leggings and making eye contact with me in our reflection. I blush at his compliment and press harder into his hardening cock.

His hand finally moves past the barrier of my leggings and underwear, stroking my wetness. I moan loudly, aching for him. He rubs my clit with the rough pad of his finger before entering one of his long fingers inside me. I sigh in relief, watching my body respond to his touch.