Chapter 28 - I See Love Part 2 (Xiumin)

Sham's POV

You brought your soaking wet hair over to your left shoulder and squeezed out the water. As usual you’d forgotten to bring your towel with you into the bathroom but it didn’t matter today. You were the only one home. It was a Thursday morning, dad was at work, mum grocery shopping and your brother at college. Pushing the bathroom door open you stepped out onto the blue bathroom mat and reached toward the bannister where you’d left your towel. At that very moment you heard a room door creak open and only then you remembered, Xiumin’s here. 

You barely had enough time to wrap the big white towel around your body and from the smirk on his face, you knew he definitely had had a  peak. “Hi” he said, walking toward you. 

"Hi"

His arm snakes around your waist, pulling you closer to him. “Slept well?” he asks. You were pressed up against him, with no chance of escape. Not that you planned on doing so. “Mhmm” you nod. His other hand moved up to trace little patterns over your collar bone before he slipped two fingers into the hem of your towel. You bit your lip, you could already feel the throbbing in between your legs. Slowly he tugged your towel off of you and it fell to the ground. His eyes roamed your naked body.

 Xiumin placed his hands on your hips, getting rid of any distance between the both of you. You literally stopped breathing when he touched you. He tilted your chin up gently and brought his face closer to yours before crashing his lips onto yours. You moved your hands to his neck, bringing him closer to you. He pushed you up against the wall, you were practically melting at his touch and he knew he was in control. He traced his tongue on your bottom lip and nibbled gently waiting for you to part your lips. Instead of parting your lips you smiled, knowing he’d think you were teasing him. He smirked against your lips and moved to your neck, kissing directly where he could feel your pulse, placing a gentle but pressured kiss. Your breath hitched and he took that to his advantage, quickly moving back up to your mouth and slipping his tongue in your mouth. You moaned as he pushed himself onto you, allowing you to feel his growing member.

“Xiumin,” You breathed, breaking the kiss you’d recently started. “We shouldn’t do this,” you warned. As bad as you wanted this, it was wrong. He’s your brother’s bestfriend.  “Tell me you don’t want to do this,” he huskily whispered in your ear, hearing your moans as  he moved his lips to your neck, placing little love kisses down your neck to your collar bone. Xiumin’s hands slid down from your waist, over your bum, and under your thighs. A silent signal for you to jump. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

He turned around and started walking toward your room, never breaking the kiss. He walked into the room and laid you down gently on the bed, hovering himself over you. You shuffled yourself up to the top of the bed, allowing him to crawl with you and position himself between your legs. You felt his warm, soft hand on your stomach.  Xiumin smirked as his hands trailed south to your special area. He entered a finger inside of you earning a quiet moan from the back of your throat. He climbed back up to your face, keeping his finger thrusting inside you, and placed a kiss on your nose, cheek, and forehead before reaching your mouth.

Your hands reached down to the hem of his black V-neck tee, pulling it over his head, forcing him to remove his fingers from you. After accomplishing your first task, you reached down to his pants undoing his button and zipper.

“I’ll do all the work,” he whispered in the most seductive voice you’ve ever heard. You removed his last item of clothing, adding them to the pile on the floor. 

“Xiumin, what if we get caught?” you tried your last protest. Xiumin shook his head and lowered himself on your body.

“ Calm down, we won’t.” You felt his tongue against you as he ate you out and  it was the most amazing feeling you’ve ever felt in your life.

“Xiumin,” you moaned as you arched your back in pleasure. He slipped a finger inside of you, watching your face from his position between your legs. Again, a moan escaped and he added another finger, working his magic with his index and middle finger.

He kissed his way back up to your mouth, kissing your mouth and slipping his tongue in. You could taste yourself on his lips. Xiumin’s fingers curled inside of you, bringing you to your first peak of the night.

“Xiumin!” you panted, breaking the kiss and grabbing the sheets. Xiumin’s fingers never stopped moving, bringing you to orgasm after bone shuddering orgasm. “X-Xiumin, oh God,” You needed to come down from this high. He pulled his fingers out of you, allowing you to calm down from your orgasms.

Are you ready?” he asked, his gaze locked on you. You nodded, wrapping your arms around his neck and brought his lips to yours, ”Relax, you’re too tense, I can feel it.” he mumbles against your lips. You swallow hard, “It’s.. Um.. It’s my first time” you say. 

He smiles at you gently, “Don’t worry, ok? I’ll take care of you. Im going to need you to relax or it’s just going to hurt you more if you don’t.” he whispered against your lips. “Take a deep breath for me love,” Xiumin instructed. You did as you were told and it actually helped you relax. Taking notice, Harry slowly entered himself in you.

Your nails dug into his forearm. He kissed you gently, thrusting himself into you gently and slowly, giving you time to adjust. “Are you ok?”

You nodded and he began to move faster.

You moaned through gritted teeth as Harry pounded his large member inside of you. “Don’t stop, oh my God, Xiumin.” 

A soft growl slipped past his lips, sweat dripped down his face. He continued pounding into you, thrusting as hard as he could.

 “Xiumin!” you shrieked as you reached your last orgasm of the night, digging your nails in the skin of his back and leaving kisses along the side of his neck. A low groan escaped Xiumin’s mouth as he, too, reached his peak. “That was amazing.” Xiumin whispered into your neck. You gently tugged a handful of his sweaty hair, he slid himself out of you, causing you to moan from the feeling, and rolled over next to you. A satisfied sigh slips past his lips as you cuddle up in his arms. You lay with your head on his shoulder and your hand resting on his bare chest. Xiumin pressed a soft kiss against your hair.

"Im sorry if I was too rough" He breathes, his hand rubbing your back in small circles. You smile before  kissing him lightly. "It was perfect and Im glad my first time was with you."

A/N:

Feedback is greatly appreciated and VOTE!

-Adie
xx