Chapter 72 - Partition (Xiumin)

It involves some daddy kink just so you know. x

My hands snake up my body, the deafening music enveloping me as I try my best to turn him on, make him writhe in his seat, anything to let me know I'm doing something right. My hands run through my hair as his eyes catch mine. I wink at him, and he goes back to talking to some friends with an obvious smile on his face.

I've been trying for hours to make him want me; tracing my hand up his thigh as we ate dinner with important people, brushing my ass up against him any time I could, biting my lip as he talked to me. Nothing moved him. Nothing.

It was Xiumin's twenty-fourth birthday, and it wasn't a joke when EXO said he would do something big for him. A venue with abnormally huge round tables with well-known name cards, dancers hanging from the ceiling twisting and bending their acrobatic bodies, and twinkling lights hanging beautifully around the whole room. It makes me think of what I got into when I started dating Xiumin two years ago. I still get overwhelmed from his immense amount of money.

He starts to walk up to me through friends and family on the dance floor, the strobe lights hiding his face intermittently as he comes closer with a hunger in his doe like eyes. I pretend I don't notice him as I turn around to feel my backside. Finally, I've got him. His hands grip my waist, swaying with me, and I can feel his pretty lips next to my ear.

"Keep doing that and I might take you here now in front of everyone" he whispers somewhat loudly over the music.

"Oh, you wouldn't" turning around, tugging his tie playfully. He shakes his head smiling, the techno beat shielding his giggle.

"We're leaving" he says sternly, and I know better than to disagree. He suddenly grabs my arm walking to countless people, saying goodbye, all feeling like it happened within seconds. We walk out to the vast amount of paparazzi. The lights flashing from the cameras turn my vision white as I release Xiumin's arm, scrunching up my black gown to avoid falling, the red bottoms Xiumin's got me for my birthday now showing. I put my free arm through Xiumin's. The figures behind the cameras shout comments; some rude, and others just trying to get a good picture. We stop for a couple of seconds as a sleek black limousine pulls up. He lets out a breath as he closes the door, silence absorbing the air.

"Finally" he sighs; unbuttoning his suit and ruffling through his loose curls he's been growing out.

"I don't mind them sometimes" I smile down at my fiddling hands, and his lips press against my cheek, and slowly moves to my ear, tossing my expensive salon-curled hair to the other side.

"I don't think I can wait any longer," he states quietly, sucking on my earlobe, my neck opening up to him.

"You look stunning babe" he mumbles, nipping my jaw. I smile, remembering our wedding. His slick lips release from my neck, and I come out of my sweet daze.

"Sir, partition, please" he says in a silk, professional tone, making me groan inwardly.

"Of course, Sir" the driver replies, the black shield sliding up.

My mouth goes dry, my confidence trying to hide as his eyes dart back to me, something primal mixing within his eyes along with the natural green in them. My teeth causing pain to my bottom lip in between them, and I cross my legs, trying to relieve some tension that's building when he hasn't even kissed me yet.

"Where were we?" he teases. He sits extremely close to me, his lips returning to my neck. "Turn around for me baby, I need this beautiful dress off."

I peek over to his growing length trying to rip out from his perfectly tailored dress pants, and I start to faintly pant for him. I face opposite him as he unzips my dress, his rough hands gliding down my shoulders with the straps of my dress between my fingers. The dress pools at my waist, and I lift myself up as his hands glide over my backside, my dress now on the floor.