Chapter 71 - Drunk (Sehun)

Every step he took was heavy and loud. He felt like his body weighed a ton, and his vision was a bit blurry. The clock was about to strike 3 am, the building quiet as the residents slept. Only the faint sound of cool air escaping the vents with a soft hum.

This was his opportunity.

"It's all the same, only the names will change!" Sehun slurred at the top of his lungs. Not being to get the famous Bon Jovi tune out of his head since it was the last song he heard before leaving the pub. The sudden outburst by Sehun was soon followed by a firm slap over the mouth by Luhan.

"Be quiet!" He hissed, "People are sleepin' you arse."

Sehun stuck his tongue out and licked Luhan's palm (which was still firmly held over Sehun's mouth) as a retaliation.

"Move your fuckin' feet, Sehun." Kai argued. "Or else I'll fuckin' drag ya to the door."

Saying Sehun was being difficult was an understatement.

Sehun had both arms draped over his mates shoulders. Luhan on his left, and Kai on his right. Sehun's head hung low and feet moved lazily. He mumbled drunk incoherent words that Kai and Luhan didn't even try to understand anymore. Both boys visions were hazy but Sehun was absolutely pissed.

3 loud rasps at her front door was enough to jolt her awake. She had turned in early that night, having an early morning class. She knew Sehun was going out tonight, but hadn't expected him to turn up at her flat at this ungodly hour.

When she reached her door, she could hear loud whispering on the other side. Turning the lock on her door, she barely had it halfway open before Sehun lunged towards her, crashing into her tiny frame and holding her in a tight bear hug.

"Christ, how much did you let him have?" Her voice came out angrier than intended. Not only because she was woken up out of a peaceful slumber, but because lets just say if she had the choice to take care of a crying newborn infant or a drunk Sehun,

She would choose the crying infant.

Sehun lifted his head from her shoulder, his eyes glassy and his normally rosy cheeks tinted a darker shade of pink; giving her a drunken grin.

"Hi."

And with that, she couldn't find once ounce of irritation in her anymore.

Damn you, Sehun. Damn you.

"Hey." She cooed back at her drunken lover. Pushing his hair that had escaped his snapback off of his forehead. Sehun blinked slowly, and even through his drunken haze he's never laid his eyes on anyone more beautiful. And with that thought, she felt him give her hips the lightest squeeze.

"Sorry we brought 'em here," Luhan began, and for a moment she forgot they still were standing in the hall. "He didn't want us to take him home. He kept beggin' to come here."

With that, she felt her heart swell. Because Sehun knew she would always take care of him. That even though he already had a house, a beautiful one at that, he chose to be wherever she was.

"S'ok," She replied gently. "Thanks for taking care of him. You boys should be getting home as well, it's late."

Luhan and Kai both nodded their heads. Bidding goodnight to both she and Sehun.

"You go in there and get some sleep, you fuck." Kai said with a firm pat to Sehun's back. Both of his mates disappearing down the hall as she and Sehun disappeared into her flat.