Chapter 25 - Mine (Chanyeol)

CHANYEOL'S POV

I looked down at her petite body as she slept peacefully, her stomach slowly rising and falling. I grazed my finger tip along her foot, her plump lips curved into a small smile at my touch. She was so beautiful, so graceful.

She knew that I was fucking crazy, and it totally hit me by surprise when she accepted me. I remember the first night I saw her flawless face, I told her that I loved her and she laughed and told me to stop being silly. But to be honest, I wasn’t lying. I had already fallen for her. 

My mind flew back to the night when she gave herself to me, the sound of a Lana Del Rey song was softly playing on repeat in the background. I’m pretty sure it was Ride, it was one of her favorites. I remember her telling me that the moments she spent with me were her only real happy times. Those words made me happy and also sad. I didn’t say anything and instead I kissed her lips made sweet love to her.

I remember the way she felt around me, I bite my lip at the thought. The way she reacts whenever I bury myself inside her. Fuck. I could never get enough of it. 

I saw her eyes fluttering open, “Chanyeol?” I smiled at her when she said my name. 

"Are you okay?" I nodded, she took both of my hands and traced her thumb over my fingers. 

"I wasn’t lying when I told you that I loved you," I told her, "You know- when we first met?"

"I know you weren’t lying." She walked on her knees towards me and then straddled my hips. She cupped my face in my hands and pressed her lips to mine, I smiled against her. Her thigh grazed my bulge which was growing by the minute. "What’s on your mind?" 

"You." I answered.

"Tell me more." 

"I-I’m thinking about touching you." She sighed at my words. I laid down on the bed bringing her with, I tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her sweet lips once again. "I want you."

"Then have me." Fuck she was so gorgeous, I just wanted to take her then and there. My hands flew to her thighs and I began lightly tracing the outline of her underwear before I teasingly took them off. I let my lips press against her skin, I sucked on her neck, finding her sweet spot immediately. She sighed in pleasure as I sucked on the area of her skin that made her ever so weak. I pulled away at observed the bluey purple bruise that was now on her neck. I loved marking her, it showed that she was mine and nobody else’s, and that’s exactly how it should be.

I left small kisses along her body stopping just before her heat, I let my finger slowly touch her slit, feeling how much she wanted me.

"Shit- you’re soaked love." She chuckled in response and threw her head back when my finger came in contact with her clit. "Tell me what to do."

She moaned, “I want you to finger fuck me,” I slowly entered one figure into her, “And rub my clit at the same time.” I did what she pleased and attached my thumb to her swollen clitoris. I rubbed small circles around it before I added another finger. My fingers found its way to her G-Spot, making her near the edge. “C-Chanyeol..” Watching her in this state was unexplainable, she was so weak, helpless.. Desperate for more.

"Y-You need to stop. I’m going to-" I immediately stopped my actions and threw my shirt off, revealing my abs to her once again. She lightly kissed both of my swallows making me sigh. Her hand went down to my pants and unzipped them. She began palming my bulge through my boxers.

"Babe…" She gave it a light squeeze, "Oh my god. Please take them off." She did as she was told and pulled my underwear to my feet. She took my hard on in her hand and collected the pre-cum and spread it around me. 

"Wait." She stopped and looked up at me confused, I laid down on the bed. Her eyes were attached to my hard cock standing tall, I smirked. "Sit on my face." She giggled before she followed my instructions. My hands slapped onto her ass before I licked her slit up and down making her sigh my name. "Suck my c***." I felt her lie down along my body, her hand came in touch with my member and pumped it a few times before licking my tip make me groan, her lips travelled down my c*** filling her mouth up. "Fuck babe." My tongue entered her with force as she blowed me, I moaned into her p****.

"Chanyeol!" My tongue attacked her clit, she was screaming. I wanted to be in her, I wanted to fill her up. I almost completely forgot about my own pleasure as she began shaking in pleasure. I pulled my now plump and reddened lips from her, I pulled her into a kiss making her taste herself.

"You taste so good love." I said before I pushed her back down onto the bed. I needed her now, I was so desperate. 

I teased her entrance with my tip before I slowly pushed inside her throwing my head back in pleasure. She was so tight around me, she was so perfect for me. 

"Chanyeol… Go faster." My love said softly, my hands cupped her face as I pushed in her with full force, "Cha-Chanyeol!"

"Louder, I want this entire street to know who’s fucking you." She screamed my name. Oh my god, she was so god damn hot. I pulled in and out of her at my full full speed, hitting her special spot every time I entered her. She pulled at my hair, pain and pleasure shot throughout my entire body. "Do that again." She pulled my hair once again, hard this time.

"Fuck love!" I was so close, and I could tell she was too. I pushed into her hard and fast one last time before I felt her clench and tighten around me. 

"Oh my god." She moaned before she began shaking in complete euphoria. Seeing her like this sent me over the edge, I collapsed on top of her and released into her, completely filling her up. 

The only sound in the room was our heavy breathing, I smiled as I rolled myself to the spot next to her on the bed. I pulled her into me kissing her jawline sweetly, “I love you so so much.” I whispered into her ear. “Thank you for being mine.”

A/N:

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Adie
xx