Chapter 12 - She Don't Like The Lights (Sehun)

Sehun's POV

"Who's the new girl Sehun?!"

 "How old is she?!"

 "What's her name?!"

The paps were ferocious tonight. I gripped tightly to the waist of my girlfriend. She had her head down complying with previous instruction and we walked swiftly to my car. After she was safely tucked into the passenger seat I made my way to the drivers side and joined her. I sped away thinking about how much of a fine I would have to pay for hitting one of those dirt bags. Once we'd gotten on the interstate I loosened my grip on the steering wheel and used my right hand to rub her knee. But she pulled away and kept her intent stare focused out of the window.

 "Look, you can't let them get to you, it's their job to provoke," I coaxed but she didn't budge. Her lips stayed tightly pressed together. The rest of the car rise passed in silence. It seemed like hours before we pulled up outside of my flat.

 I turned the engine off but didn't make a move to exit the vehicle. I wanted her to talk to me, get whatever was on her chest off. Now I was getting annoyed. I hadn't done anything wrong and yet I was the one in the dog house.

 I picked up my phone and hopped into bed snuggling under the covers. I pulled up Twitter and a pang of guilt hit me in the stomach instantly. The 'fans' had been at it again, trending dreadful things that questioned my relationship, insulted my girlfriend, and just made me resent stardom even more than in general. She'd undoubtedly seen it. Twitter plus the paps. No wonder she was stone cold.

 The bathroom doorknob twisted and I quickly locked my phone and tossed it out of sight. She walked out of the steam filled room looking radiant as ever. Her warm toned skin looked soft and supple, her hair was damp and had turned into a bunch of little ringlets. I had to shake my head to get rid on my mind all the sexual thoughts that were taking over. It was then that I noticed her eyes. Red and puffy. She had been crying in the shower.

 "Hey babe, you okay?" She turned in her seat at the foot of the bed and I took that as a sign to not bring up her shower shed tears, I crawled down the bed where she was stationed in nothing but a towel and a bottle of lotion, coating her legs in the milk and honey scented substance. I sat behind her, putting my legs on either side of hers. Without a word I took the lotion out of her hand and squirted some into my own, placing it down on the bed. I rubbed my hands together to warm the lotion a bit and I began to massage her shoulders. She didn't protest and I took this as a good sign.

 "Let me take care of you, baby," I whispered into her ear. She just barely nodded but, I wasted no time pulling us up the bed and letting her lay down while I hovered over her. I tossed her towel somewhere on the floor and rubbed her hip bones tenderly. I looked up and she was watching me. She looked into my eyes for a moment but blinked away from my gaze. I scooted up the bed a bit and cradled her face in my hands getting so close she was forced to look at me directly. She spoke to me through her eyes, pleading for me to not question anything, to just give her this. I looked back at her knowingly and pressed my lips to hers. The kiss was slow and gentle. I timidly licked across her bottom lip and with no moments of hesitation she obliged. My tongue searched her mouth, seeking out the usual battle we normally partook in. But she didn't try, she barely mingled with my slick muscle. I ended the kiss, hoping by the time I went for another she'd give me a real one.

"Can you lay on your stomach for me, baby?" She looked around as if she were in a daaze so I helped to turn her over. She moaned to arch her bum and spread her legs for my entrance but I gently pushed her back down. I positioned her legs to give me just enough room for penetration and I place my hand on either side of her head face down in the pillow. I softly touched her opening with my length making it seem as though I was going to continue with my gentle strokes. But I pulled back and drove into her as hard as I could. She screamed shrilly into the pillow and I used a hand to her hip to keep her from mindlessly running away from the pleasure I was giving her. I thrusted powerfully over and over again, purposefully hitting the hypersensitive patch of nerves that I knew would unravel her. And sure enough, I felt her pulsating rapidly around me in no time. She half moaned, half cried into the pillow as her orgasm of the night ran through her. I was tempted to hold on until she had gotten off but, I was aching so I gave up and with a groan I could muster I filled her with everything I had.

 I collapsed on top of her, my arms unable to hold my weight after so long. I soon moved to her side and waited until we had both calmed sufficiently to start up a conversation. I opened my mouth to speak but decided against getting into this topic tonight. I pulled the sheets around us and cuddled her into me rubbing her back, petting her hair, and giving her a small forehead kiss until I was sure she was fast asleep. Not long after I dozed off as well, into an all too deep sleep.

A/N:

Influenced by the song of the same name by Justin Bieber. Enjoy! xx

Vote & Comment 

-Adie
xx