Chapter 22 - Hero (Baekhyun)

Leigh's POV

I stumbled on the gravel, my head spinning from the amount of alcohol I had consumed. This always happens to me, I get drunk so easily and act a fool. I hope he doesn't see me in this state. I don't want the hottest boy in school to realise how much of a hopeless girl I am, if he hasn't already realised at school. I wasn't exactly the most popular girl and well everyone knew it. But hey I was getting attention from some boys tonight, touching my arm and my bum so I must have been doing something right. Two of them even asked me to go on a walk with them so I thought they actually liked me.

I followed the boys around the corner I was out of sight from the party, they lit up a cigarette but I stumbled and fell, I grazed my knee on the pavement and they laughed at me, one even murmured "pathetic" under his breath. The other asked "why did we even think about doing this?" as the other replied "cause she is drunk and easy." I attempted to stand, but it wasn't working for me, they continued to laugh and scoff at me. But then I felt a strong hand grab my arm and help me to my feet. They placed my arm over their shoulder, and it wasn't until I heard something that I realised it was him. The most amazing boy at my school,

"Baekhyun" he smiled at me and I stared at his amazing hazel eyes for far too long. Then he faced the boys, anger written in his eyes. "You're both disgusting pigs, attempting to take advantage of a drunk girl, fucking pathetic." He says as he turns around and helps me inside.

He gets me to a secluded room, away from all the music and the people and sits me down on the bed.

"How are you feeling Babe?" he asks as he hands me a bottle of water he prepared for me already.

"Pretty embarrassed and pathetic." I answered with obvious sadness in my voice.  

"Hey, you're not pathetic. If you ask me, you're pretty amazing." I scoffed at his answer. "Please, you don't even notice me at school and if you were it is probably because I'm a massive geek. I mean you wouldn't even feel sorry for me, you're too popular to notice me Baekhyun." Baekhyun kneels down at the end of the bed and observes my knee. He retreats to the bathroom and comes back with a first aid kit.

"Please, I watch you every day. You don't let anyone bother you. You are beautifully unique, you always look so content with yourself everyday, you don't care what people think, you're your own person I love that. But most of all, it's those eyes that kills me. Your eyes are beautiful and I melt inside when I catch a glimpse of them." He says as he applies a bandaid to my grazed knee.

"Baekhyun.." "Shh" he says as he puts a finger to my lips and cuts me off. "You might not see it, but I think you're perfect." He says before he presses his perfect, soft, plump lips against mine.

We sit there on the bed making out for quite sometime. Nothing is rushed and everything is perfect. Eventually I show him I want more. I push him back so that I am hovering over his body whilst I still continue to kiss on his perfect lips. He then takes matters into his own hands and removes his lips from mine only to attach his lips to my jaw kissing and nippling along my lips making me moan. I could feel myself needing him, the warmth between my legs was becoming unbearable without his touch.

He removed my top and stared at my breasts and smiled, I blushed a deep shade of red and went back to kissing him whilst his hands snaked around my back and removed my bra. He flipped me over and stared at my naked chest. He obviously knew that I was a virgin. I mean everyone did, no one has ever seen me with a boy before and with the clothes I wore I may as well of had virgin tattooed across my forehead.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked placing a loose curl behind my ear. 

"More than anything in the world Baekhyun." I answered as I tugged at his shirt.

Baekhyun and I slowly took off each others clothing one by one and before we know it we were lying there naked in front of each other. I stared down at his hard member and it was bigger than I expected. I moved under Baekhyun and he could tell I was beginning to get nervous.

"We don't have to darling. If you're not ready that's okay baby girl."  

He just called me baby girl, he is staring into my eyes, he is everything I ever wanted and he just let the words that I have wanted him to say to me for 2 years slip out of his perfect mouth.

"I want this more than anything." I say before I kiss him, this time in a rough way, showing him I needed him to fuck me, I needed his cock inside me.

He sucked on my nipples and slowly drew circles on my clit, I moaned in compete pleasure and he whispered "perfect" as he came back up to my face and kissed me.  

He slipped a condom on his fully erect member. Moving his forehead to touch mine.  

"This will only hurt a little. If its too much just tell me and we can stop." I nodded and he slowly entered my hole.

He grunted at how tight I was around his cock. His head looking up to the ceiling. The pain was something I had never felt before, I tired to keep quiet for Baekhyun sake but a groan left my lips that screamed pure pain and discomfort. Baekhyun snapped back to reality "Do you want me to stop?" He asked ever so sweetly. I shook my head knowing that I wanted this more than anything. "Just give me a minute to adjust."

Baekhyun leaned down and kissed me, with pure passion and love.

"Baekhyun go." I said as I could no longer feel pain.

Baekhyun started to thrust in and out of me, slowly at first just to make sure I wasn't in any discomfort. His pace picked up once I started to moan.

This pleasure was something that was indescribable. It was pure bliss, I had never felt anything like it. I looked down to watch Baekhyun's cock sliding in and out of me. Fuck he was so hot. Watching the way his face scrunched up as he pounded into me and the small sweat beads that were forming on his forehead. He was so amazing and I can't believe this was happening to me.

My breath started to catch and my moans became louder. I dug my nails into Baekhyun skin and I felt a blissful knot form in my stomach.

"Baekhyun..I'm gunna cum." I panted in between thrusts.

"Me too baby.. me too."

He pounded into me with so much force and so much speed my walls came crashing down. With a mixture of profanities, moans and Baekhyun name came spilling out of my mouth as I reached my high. Baekhyun also came at the same time as me. We rode our highs out together before he pulled out and lied on the bed next to me.

We were in complete silence, the only thing that you could hear was the deep, desperate breathes taken from both of us as we tried to overcome the euphoric bliss. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. And then Baekhyun grabbed my shoulder and rolled my onto his chest.

"I have wanted you for so long Leigh. You're the perfect girl and I'm not letting you go now I have you, especially after that." He said kissing me on the head.  

I looked him in the eyes, which were now deep but soft.

"Thankyou for being my hero Byun Baekhyun." I said before planting a kiss on his lips.

The next Monday at school I walked to the gates to see Baekhyun waiting for me.

Everyone staring when he kissed me on the lips. He looked up at the two boys who attempted to take advantage of me at the party and gave them a smirk that said 'I won'.

A/N:

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

-Adie
xx