Chapter 24 - Rainy Mornings (Chanyeol)

Kathryn's POV

I let out a soft groan as I pulled the duvet closer to my body and cuddled tighter against Chanyeol’s side.

I hadn’t even opened my eyes yet and I knew it was raining. I could hear it through the window that Chanyeol had left open last night when he claimed it was “Far too hot” in our bedroom, despite it being November and the heat was on it’s lowest setting.

The room was a bit chilly but I was too tired to bother with getting out of bed. I took in a deep breath and opened my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the light. I was just about to close them again when Chanyeol spoke up.

"Good morning, beautiful" he murmured, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me tighter against him. I smiled a little and leaned up so I could press a quick kiss to his cheek, "Morning" He smiled and nudged his nose against mine, "You’re up early"

I stretched my arms a little and sighed, “Yeah… The room is a bit cold. It woke me” He smiled and pressed his lips against my neck “Sorry”

I smiled and pressed closer to him while he roamed his kisses up to my lips. He rolled on top of me and kissed me a bit harder, making me sigh against his lips. “You look beautiful first thing in the morning” he murmured, leaning his forehead against mine. I laughed, “I look an absolute mess” He shook his head a little and smiled, “No… You look lovely” 

I smiled, “I’m glad you think so” He smiled and leaned in again, pressing his lips right below my ear. His fingers teased down my side, tickling my skin through the light cotton of my shirt. His lips moved down my neck and he sucked softly when he reach my sweet spot, making me let out a soft moan. “Are you trying to seduce me?” I asked, smiling slightly as he glanced up at me. He smirked, “Is it working?”

I bit my lip and pretended to think about it before nodding, “Yeah, I think it is” He smiled, “Good” He pressed his lips to mine again and nudged my shirt up a bit, trailing his fingertips over the waistband of my panties.

His lips were soft yet firm against mine, making me smile a bit. He sat up off me and took the hem of my shirt in his hands, pulling it over my head and tossing it to the floor. He settled back down on top of me and kissed down my neck to my chest.

He pressed a soft kiss to my left nipple, making it harden as he brushed his thumb over my right one. He continued small, soft kisses down my stomach and stopped at the waistband of my panties. Hooking his fingers in them, he slowly pulled them down my legs and dropped them to the floor with my top.

I felt a small blush come into my cheeks as his eyes grazed over me. “You’re beautiful, Kathryn” he said, leaning down and kissing me again. I trailed my fingers down his chest to his boxers and pushed at them softly. He smiled, taking the hint, and pushed them down. He kicked them off and returned to his position between my legs.

"I love you" he said, brushing some hair away from my face and pressing small kisses along my jaw. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, "I love you too"

He slid his hand down my stomach to my core and cupped me softly, brushing his thumb over my clit. I let out a soft whimper and bucked my hips, wanting more. “I think you’re wet enough” he said, taking himself into his hand and pumping his cock a few times.

I bit my bottom lip and watched him. He slowly glided his tip over my folds and clit, making me moan. “Ready?” he asked, looking at me. I smiled a little and nodded, “Yeah” 

He pressed his tip against my entrance and slid into me slowly, making my back arch. “Shit” he mumbled, letting his eyes flutter closed as he pushed deeper. I moaned and clutched his shoulders, pulling him tighter against me. He held still for a minute, letting me adjust to his length.

"Move, babe" I moaned, grinding my hips up against his. He smiled and brushed his lips against mine softly as he pulled out to his tip and rocked back into me. 

I let out a small whimper and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him into me deeper. He moaned into my mouth as his lips connected hard with mine. He pushed into me deep, making me release sighs of pleasure against his lips.

He started moving a little faster, making my moans grow louder. I let my eyes fall closed as he gave a hard thrust, hitting my g-spot perfectly and making my back arch.

I could already feel my walls starting to pulse and tighten as his hands moved to my hips. The room full of the sound of heavy rain and soft moans and sighs. “I’m close” I murmured, running my fingers through his hair and kissing him again.

His grip on my hips tightened as he went faster, hitting my g-spot harder. “Shit… Chanyeol” I gasped, my back arching off the bed as my walls clenched tight around him, sending us both into a frenzy of moans. He dropped his forehead to my shoulder as he held inside of me and reach his high.

He kissed along my shoulder softly and pulled out of me, rolling onto his back and taking a deep breath. I smiled and rolled onto my side to find him already looking at me. He smiled back and wrapped his arms around me, tucking my hair behind my ear. “I quite like rainy mornings” he mumbled, kissing the top of my head.

I smiled and cuddled tighter against his chest, relaxing and letting my eyes fall closed, “I quite like them too”

A/N:

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Adie
xx