Chapter 8 - I See Love (Xiumin)

Sham's POV

You pushed the room door open ever so slightly. Peering around you were able to see him. Xiumin was fast asleep on the mattress on the floor, the street lights outside casting a soft yellow light over him. You'd had the biggest crush on him since you first met him 2 years ago and now here he was, staying in your house. It was surreal. He was laying on his stomach, the duvet wrapped tightly around his body. He looked adorable. Despite the fact that you know it was creepy that you were watching your brother's bestfriend sleep, you couldn't help but stand there a little while longer.

 Pushing the door open, you slowly walk toward where he lay asleep. Quietly lowering yourself down onto the mattress, you were extremely careful not to make sure you don't wake him. You lie on the far side of the mattress, only then fully realising how much of a weirdo stalker you were acting like. While the little voice in your head screamed st you to get the hell out of there A.S.A.P. Xiumin moved. Your eyes widen and you feel your heart pounding in your chest. He throws his arm around you and pulls you toward him. "I was wondering when you were going to come say hi" he says softly. You bit down on your lip hard, wondering if this was really happening. Your back was pressed against his chest while he tightened his grip on your waist.

 "Are you ok?" he asks when you remain absolutely silent and still in his hold. You nod your head and he loosens his hold around you, giving you space to turn to face him. "Hi" you finally manage to breathe. He smiles that famous half smile of his.

 "Well I'm glad you didn't say hi earlier."

 "Why?"

 "Cause if you did, you wouldn't be here now" he says. his hand moving up to your face to brush away the stray strands of your hair."So do you do this with all your brother's friends?"

 You smile and shake your head."Only you. Do you do this with all your friend's sisters?

 He laughs softly. "Only you."

 The next hour was spent sharing lame jokes with each other, playful teasing, quiet laughter and cuddling.

 "I'd better go" you whisper, "If someone comes in, we're screwed."

 Xiumin pouted at you slightly, a disappointed sigh escaping his lips. "Will I see you tomorrow?" he asks.

 "That's up to you" you say, untangling yourself from his arms.

 A contented smile slides onto his lips as he watches you get up to leave. "No goodnight kiss?" he asks, just as your hand reaches for the door knob. 

 You glance over your shoulder at him, "I only came to say hi" you say before sticking your tongue out at him.

 HIs hand goes up to his chest before dramatically clutching at where his heart shoul be. "Ouch!"

 You laugh, shaking your head at his silliness,"Good night, Xiumin"

 "Good night Sham."

A/N:

Short UD for now. 

Vote & Comment :)

-Adie
xx