Chapter 1 - Last Chance (Kai)

I can't believe he did it again. This is the third time since we've been together. The first time he said he loved me and it was a drunken mistake. The second, he said he needed me, that he couldn't live without me. I took him back every time. And I know he didn't deserve it. This time I'm done, were done. He didn't even say I'm sorry. He just grabbed his keys and wallet, and left. That was two weeks ago and I still haven't heard from him, only the boys. All they told me was that he is a mess. He was a mess? He cheated on me! What do they expect me to be like?

When I was brushing my teeth one morning I got a call from D.O asking how I was doing. I of course said I was fine. I didn't want anyone to think that a lying and cheating boyfriend breakup would affect me the way that it was. But it was, real bad. D.O asked me if Kai could come and get his stuff and maybe talk. I hesitated. I wasn't ready to see Kai, or talk to him. And mostly, I don't think I was ready to give up his lingering scent that his clothes gave off. That smell of expensive cologne and his apple smelling shampoo. I just wasn't ready to give it up yet.

D.O and I finally decided that he would just come to get Kai's stuff, have some tea, and just catch up on all the things I've missed. After all, I was really close to all the boys, especially, D.O. I finished getting ready and even tried to conceal the dark bags under my eyes. That would obviously show that I haven't slept, and all I've done is cry. About half-n-hour later I hear my door, still not sure if I'm ready to talk about the breakup. Or even see people for that matter.

I finally gain the courage to open the door and meet with a pair of black eyes. I make an attempt to close the door but his foot gets in the way. Damn him and his 10 and a half size shoe.

"Can we please talk?"

"No. But you can leave."

I'm surprised I'm not crying yet. Just seeing his face nearly set off my tears. I'm holding up better than I thought. Maybe I don't need him after all.

"Please, I love you."

Yeah, I was wrong, I do need him. Badly.

He manages to get through the door and our house. Well my house now.

"Please just hear me out bab-"

"Don't call me babe."

"Just listen, please. What I did was wrong and I regret it. I guess I just don't understand why such a beautiful girl like you would guy for a guy like me. I cheated on you and you gave me chances and I blew them. I guess I never realized how much I love and cherish you until you were gone. Until you weren't in my arms when I woke up. You weren't there to tell me I sing entirely too loud in the shower. You weren't there. You were gone and it was all my fault and I need to fix it. I promise I won't blow it this time. Please just give me one more chance babe. Please. I love you."

At this point I was full on crying. How could I say no to someone that I love? I don't think I could. Kai noticed my watering eyes and wrapped his long, muscular arms around me. I automatically felt tingles. I knew I couldn't let him go.

"This is your last chance Kai. I promise you if this happens again we're done for good. Got it Jong-in?"

"Got it babe."

He pulled me in for a kiss and it was mind blowing. Who knew I could miss his lips so bad in the short period of two weeks. I just hope he doesn't blow this again. Because this is his last chance.

A/N:

Feedback is always nice.

Vote.Fan.Comment.

- Adie

xx