Chapter 13 - Kitten (Kai)

Ann's POV

 "Did you have a good time babe?" I asked, as the last of the guests exited through the door. 

"The best," he mumbled, grinning while he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought his lips to mine. "Thank you beautiful."

 "I have one last surprise for you," I whispered, snaking out of his hold and tugging on his hand before leading him upstairs to our bedroom. "Sit," I commanded, pushing him gently back into the chair I'd pulled out from the desk. Quickly retrieving the handcuffs from the back of the drawer, I took his hand in one of the loops and attached it to the chair's back.

 "I'll be right back," I smirked, pecking his lips before walking to the bathroom, leaving a stunned Kai strained into the chair. 

When I returned, I wore only black lingerie, the material thin and revealing. Cat ears sat in my loose wavy hair and whiskers drawn on in black eyeliner lined my cheeks. Kai's jaw clenched, and his eyes ran down my body, his pupils dark and full of lust. I walked over him, placing each leg on either side of his and rolling my crotch over his, earning a raspy moan from his lips.

 "I thought... since you love cat's mo much, I'd turn myself into one for your Birthday," I whispered into his ear, nibbling on his lobe lightly.

 "You look, so hot," he managed to mumble as my lips slid down to his neck, dark marks being left as I bit into the smooth skin. "I need to touch you."

 "No," I instructed,"This is your night, and I plan on pleasuring you, the way you deserve." Returning to my feet, I fumbled with the belt of his jeans, sliding them down his legs after unbuttoning them. Another moan escaped from his lips as I palmed his erection, before discarding his boxers and throwing them somewhere in the room.

"What do you want, baby?" I asked seductively, looking up at him from between his legs. 

"Your lips," he stuttered as I breathed heavily onto his member. "Around my d*ck." With his flustered words I wrapped my lips around him, sliding my tongue along his shaft, causing him to whimper from above me. 

"Baby," he whispered. "More."

I began to suck harder as I took in more of his length, earning deep moans from Kai. I rubbed my fingers against his b***s, cupping them and gently squeezing every so often. 

 "Yeah," he groaned, throwing his head back as I took his d**k to the back of my throat. "F**k, baby. I'm gonna cum soon, babe." He groaned as my lips left his member and I returned my face to his. 

 "I need you to be inside me when you cum," I whispered into his ear, swirling my tongue over his lobe and down his neck. Untying one of his hands, I bought it to my c**t, rubbing his fingers against it. "Do you feel that? I'm so wet for you baby," I growled, earning a moan from Kai. His eyes were latched onto my breasts as I spoke, so flicking my hair to one side, I unclasped my bra, flinging it to a corner of the room. "All yours, baby." 

 "Shit," he whispered as his mouth found my n****e, his lips curving around the cicular shape. I moaned out as he bit down on me, before he bought his tongue down the slit between each breast."You're beautiful," he mumbled, leaving delicate kisses down my chest.

 "Do you want me, Kai?" I hissed, sliding my arms around his neck. 

 "Yes," he growled as I sucked on his jaw whilst removing my panties.

 "So hard for me, you dirty boy."

"Please," he mumbled, as I positioned myself at the tip of his d**k.

"Please what?"

"F**k me," he breathed heavily, both of us moaning as I slid down onto his erection. "Baby," he moaned, his head falling back in pleasure as I grinded onto him. Using his released hand, he untied the clutch of the other, his hands immediately grabbbing  onto my hips and pushing me further into him.

 "You like that, Kai?" I managed to speak, rolling my hips against his as restless moans left his mouth. When he didn't answer, I hissed in his ear, biting sharply on his lobe.

"Answer me."

 "Yes, yes," he panted, and I smirked to myself as his eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure.

"Such a good boy for me," I mumbled, sliding my tongue along his neck.

"Baby, I'm so... so close," he staggered out, thrusting his hips upwards as he squirmed beneath me.

"Me too," I moaned, connecting our lips and roughly kissing him while my fingers knotted in his hair. "Let go, baby."

 "Ugh, kitten," he groaned, his raspy voice pushing me closer to my orgasm. 

"Kai," I gasped as I felt my walls tighten around him. We both soon yelled each other's names as we rocked our hips against each others, our pace slowing down as we both released.

"Baby," Kai whispered once I'd collapsed onto his bare chest, my arms around his sweaty torso. "You don't have any clue how hot that was."

"You enjoyed it then?" I winked at him, pecking his lips briefly.

"Enjoyed is an understatement..."

"I'm glad," I mumbled as he wrapped his arms around my naked body, tracing invisible shapes onto my warm skin.

"Happy Birthday babe."

A/N:

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Vote & Comment :)

-Adie
xx