Chapter 9 - Give Up (Luhan)

Christyn's POV 

 "God, I shouldn't be here," I gasp, my back pressed to the door. I'm trapped between his body and cool wood. I fist the back of his white tee as his lips press to the flushed flesh of my neck and his hips grind tight against my already throbbing center.

"I know," he agrees but he doesn't stop. My hands pull at his hair as he lifts my thighs, slamming his body into mine and jolting the door. Rattling the handle.

 "God damn it, why do you keep calling me?"

 He kisses me deep and I hiss when he pulls away from me. "I know, I'm sorry. I can't help it," he's breathless as his hands find their way over me. Searching my body. Cupping my breasts. He drop my legs from his hips and pulls my jeans open, ripping them down my legs before lifting me back up. I thighten my legs around his waist and try to catch my breath.

 What the fuck was I doing?

 Again.

First, I was older than him. Second, I was married. My husband several years older than me and consumed in his job. I missed the fire. The passion. I missed him coming home and taking me against our kitchen counters cause all he'd thought about all day was having me.  Now, he came home and kissed my cheek and sunk into his recliner with a loud groan.

 Luhan. This fucking creature. He was everything my husband wasn't. His body still so young and so fucking hard. Every part of him. I could sink my teeth into his shoulder, dig my nails into his thighs and his tight skin would fight back. His hair was so thick my hands got lost in it. His skin still soft from his youth. Calluses on his fingertips grazed my delicate skin and gave me the roughness I needed from a man. His enthiusiasm and stamina was stagerring. I'd never been so loud in my life. He could f*ck me until I was empty. Nothing left of me to give. I couldn't make a noise. I couldn't move an inch. Couldn't hink. All I could do was lay under him and try to breathe. Wonder if the sweat on my skin was his or mine. When his number would light up my phone screen the itch would set in and I would feel like I was going crazy until he was inside me. Luhan. This fucking God damned creature.

  I slide my hand into the tight space between his jeans and boxers, needing to feel him. His unbelievable d*ck. I give it a squeeze and roll my hips against him and he slams his fist into the door and sucks his lips into his mouth. 

 "I can't keep coming back to you," I'm breathless, his forehead to mine. I can feel his tongue as he licks his lips.

 "Why do you?"

 "Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to touch yourself while you lie in bed with your sleeping husband? Thinking about fucking a 23 year old boy. Trying to be quiet and not wake him up."

 Luhan slama hard into me and my entire body jolts between him and the door. I gasp. His eyes are glistening like diamonds. Stern."Don't call me a boy."

 "Oh that's right. You're a fucking man, aren't you?"

 "More than your husband."

 "God, I wish you didn't... but you put him to shame," I admit, leaning my head back against the door as he sucks on my neck. I know he'll leave a mark. Claim me. But I let him. 

 "Does he even get you off?" He asks from the V of my shirt, curling his finger into the dip and pulling it down to press his lips to my thumping heart beat. Shifting me up higher. I wrap my arms around his head and hope like hell he goes lower.