Chapter 15 - My Sexy Nurse (Luhan)

Francheska's POV

 I was at work when I received my daily afternoon text from Luhan. Most of the time, it was very suggestive but others it was very sweet. Today, I expected rough and sexy. Especially since I'd denied him last night. To my surprise it was neither.

'Babe, please come home soon. I'm sick and I just want you to hold me.'

He attached a very cute and convincing photo of him with it. He was laying-shirtless of course, in his favorite sweatpants on our bed pouting with a bunch of used tissues next to him. He looked like an adorable little kid- a very sexy kid by the way.

I composed a reply. 'Aww princess I'll make you feel better when I get home.' I teased, knowing it would cheer him up just a bit.

He replied back quickly. 'Not funny :( I am genuinely sick. Just please come home soon?' I smiled. I always teased him about how sensitive he was, but I loved it. He always made me feel needed.

'As soon as I can. Maybe I'll even bring you a surprise ;) Don't worry though, it won't be long now.'

I knew exactly how I would cheer him up. He'd just have to wait a little longer for me to get home. I had a plan.

 Luhan's P.O.V.

It was already after 8 and I'd had my dinner-soup. It was the only thing I could stand up long enough to make. But I'd been developing a craving for something sweeter- Francheska. I had a craving for her.

I had texted her over 6 hours ago and she'd said she would be here at her normal time-which was 7. My craving for her gotten a lot stronger in the last hour.

I was craving her lips on mine, her sweet giggle after I pressed my lips into the sweet spot under her ear, her shaky breath as I moved closer and closer to the sweet spot on her neck. I craved her breasts that were tender to the touch, her hands that always found a way to mess up my hair as I bit into her nipple. I wanted her stomach pressed against my forehead while she arched her back because she loved the way I continued down to the stop she needed me most.

I wanted her soaked womanhood in my mouth as I pleased her with my tongue. I wanted her thighs wrapped around my head, pulling me in further and keeping me close to her as I both started and finished my only job- pleasing her. I ached for the sight of her throwing her head back against the pillow, my name leaving her lips in a constant intriguing chant. I liked the way she curled her toes, digging them into my back as she let go.

I wanted her. I needed her.

The front door unlocked and creaked open. I threw myself out of bed, and ran toward her. I stopped before I got to her, immediately sending my eyes down her body wishing my way through the fabric of her trench coat. I knew there were a very minimal amount of clothes under her coat.

I gulped hard. My boner was raising a flag in my sweats, attracting her eyes. She licked her bottom lip. There was nothing more than I wanted than to jump on her. 

She tugged on the belt of her coat and walked to me, dramatically slowly.

I awed at her costume- because yes, it was a costume. A nurses costume to be exact. She had on an extremely short white dress, with garters and thigh highs that exposed little of her legs leaving so much to the imagination.

Her thigh highs were white and lacey, showing bits of her perfectly tanned and toned legs through the fabric.

Her shoes were my favorite- her jet black Louboutin pumps. I loved the way they made her legs look- whenever she wore them, I wanted to worship the ground she walked on. I gulped hard, pushing down the lump in my throat.

'Aren't you supposed to be sick?' she chimed in the sexy way she does. I nodded my head quickly- it was the only form of communication I could get at. "Then lie down." She commanded.

I did as she said, complying easily to her mildly suggestive comment. On the couch I sprawled out. The obvious boner in my sweats became more obvious as I laid out, rising to full attention the longer I stared at her. 

She walked toward our couch, painfully slowly, flaunting her beautiful body as she moved. It took her what seemed like years to go a few feet- of course, teasing was always her best tactic.

"Mmmmmm you don't look so sick Mr. Luhan. I'm starting to think you don't even need my medication." She winked at me. 

I gulped hard again. trying to send as much oxygen to my lungs as I could, instead onto my erection, "I-I'm so sick Franchescka. I have a headache and my throat is a little dry and sore." I almost begged. I was eager for her body on mine.

She smirked at me before she responded. "I think I have the perfect medicine for that." She paused letting my mind roam.

In an instant she was sitting on top on my worn out body, her perfect ass in my face. Her hand lightly grasped the tent in my pants. I let out a soft growl.

"Maybe I'll send a rush of blood elsewhere."

Her breath was teasing me through the already tight fabric. I felt my cock twitch in her hand, silently begging for more friction.

Her hand went into my pants, pulling the erect member free of it's restrictions. Her hand moved up and down slowly at first, but quickening the pace. I moaned, bucking up into her soft warm hand. She took the head in her mouth, pressing her tongue lightly to the opening at the tip.

She easily took all of me, adjusting to my rather large size. Her tongue massaged the sensitive underside of my cock while her lips worked the rest. 

"Mmmm. Fuck Franchescka." I moaned out. I was so horny, my sexy nurse was working me past a frenzy into an obsession. 

Franchescka started to bob her head, taking in more and more of me each time she went down. Her speed was constant and controlling- I knew she would drag this out. She bobbed her head faster, digging her nails into my hips. I groaned in response, fucking up into her mouth a bit while she sucked me off. 

She sucked harder, using my outbursts as her guide. I wasn't expecting it when she slid all of me onto her mouth and then quickly slid it back in to take all of me, gagging as I hit the back of her throat. I sent curses flying through the air- I know I couldn't take much more. 

She repeated her action, this time pausing as she gagged to swallow around my cock. I dug my nails into the sofa, letting a groan slip out of my mouth. She swallowed a few more times around me, it send me flying close up to the edge releasing me from her mouth.

"Fuck Franchescka! I'm so close." I squeezed my eyes shut.

She smirked against my hip bone, tracing a little pattern into the skin as she did. She took her time going back to her position, but when she did she wasted no time.

She bobbed her head faster, never letting her tnogue leave my cock. Her hands went up to cup my breast, playing and fondling them until I was panting. On her final go, she deep throathed my cock- gagging there and swallowing hard.

I let go in her mouth, fucking her face harshly, while my load shot down her throat. She took it appreciatively, swallowing it all.

She turned around to sit on my cock, but instead she just grinded her womanhood against my cock. "I would tear you into pieces right now, but you're sick- you can't handle this." She mocked me. "It's really too bad, that you're sick." She whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

I dug my nails into her hips. "I hate being sick." I pouted.

A/N:

I accept and fill requests. I'm also writing a fanfic called 'A Fairy Tale'. Request anything and follow me to be notified of when I post new oneshots and update my fanfic. Capiche?

Vote & Comment :)

-Adie
xx