Chapter 32 - Deal (Baekhyun)

Angeline's POV

You’re at a party and your drinking some Coke in your red plastic cup. You’re talking to some friends and making small talk. You hear footsteps behind you and feel someone behind you as lips approach your ear and someone whispers, “I want you so badly right now.”

You smile and turn around, thinking it’s your boyfriend Chanyeol - but it’s not! Your mouth drops open when you see Baekhyun standing there.

You’re furious! Baekhyun’s always been one to flirt with you but you never thought he’d actually admit to wanting to have sex with you.

You grab his wrist and bring him to Chanyeol’s room upstairs. You lock the door and turn around to see Baekhyun’s right there.

“You want me too then huh?” he smirks.

You hit his chest and shove him away furiously.

“I can’t believe you! Get this through your mind already Baekhyun; I’m. Chanyeol’s. Girlfriend,” you say through your gritted teeth.

“So? I don’t want to think about him when I masturbate to you,” he shrugs.

Your cheeks turn red and you feel a bit hot.

“You what?!” you exclaim.

“Yeah, and the time I walked in on you two having sex? I claimed it was an accident … but it wasn’t,” he smirks as his eyes travel all over your body.

You suddenly feel very over exposed and you cross your arms over your boobs; feeling very uncomfortable.

Baekhyun walks closer to you and you take a step back. You keep staying away from him as he approaches until your backed up against the wall.

He puts his hands on either side of you and leans in, he eyes your lips then says, “Just give me one kiss. You’ll feel what I feel if you give me one kiss.”

You start to actually sort of believe it. He looks into your eyes, asking for approval. You’re too shocked to nod yes or shake your head no. He takes it as a yes and leans in and gently crushes his lips onto yours.

You feel shocked as your body goes week and your legs feel like jello. His lips are so soft, so perfect against yours. They fit perfectly and he’s so gentle during the kiss.

He nibbles gently on your bottom lip and you start to kiss back. He gently tugs on your shirt and you pull away. He starts to lift up your shirt and takes it off.

You take off his shirt and feel his abs. A moan escapes from Baekyun’s lips and you giggle softly.

He unhooks your bra and lets it fall to the ground. He admires your breasts before taking one into his hands. He gently rubs around your nipple and you bite your lip, feeling pleasure.

Your hand brushes against his pants and you feel him harden against your touch. You pull down his chinos and see the huge bugle from his boxers.

Baekhyun’s lips are all over your neck, making love bites as he pulls down your mini skirt.

He pulls your knickers down and gently rubs your clit. You let out a small whimper and you see his boner gets bigger. You practically rip off his boxers and it hits his stomach.