Chapter 4 - I'll be your fantasy (Luhan)

LUHAN'S POV 

Her skin practically glowed on the sunlight. And I watched how golden it was, creamy and delicate, I watched how her fingers brushed against her bare stomach as she dreamed. Her legs pressed together as she mumbled something, turning her head to the right side and I faced her, loving to see her pink, sugary lips and flawless skin. Her eyelashes were curled perfectly and almost brushing her chubby cheeks as she slept peacefully, not having any idea what I wanted to do to her.

 I felt hungry for her when I felt ny fingers brush the top of her right thigh, slowly going between her legs and prying them open. Almost smelling her arousal from the place where I lay. Her wetness covered my fingers as I brushed them across her folds, slowly teasing small clit and listening to er sigh in her sleep. She looked like a little angel with those curls resting on the pilow. I felt so proud to call her mine.

 Out of lust, my fingers moved faster because I couldn't control myself, the blood in my body boiling from desire. She sighed once again and moved her head to the other side as I worked on her, moving my left hand up to her sensitive breast, circling my thumb around the pink nipple and making it go hard. I moved to sit on my knees as I spread her legs wider, hissing quietly at the sight of her face. Pink and wet. So ready.

 My long finger pushed slowly inside of her and she lightly arched her back, still dreaming with eyes closed. She silently whimpered when I pumped my finger in and out, just how I'd move my d*ck inside of her tight p*ssy.

 "Hhh. Mmm." she moaned, still sleeping but rotating her hips, moving them and letting me know I should work more.

 I let my lips press against her stomach, leaving wet kisses as I went higher and kissed the place between her breasts, slowly wrapping my lips around her n*pple and sucking soflty, carefully and gently. The warmness of her body turned me even more and I groaned lowly as I kissed her body, moving my finger faster, stroking her soft walls and feeling her drip down on my hand. The sweat covered her body and I pumped faster, pressing my palm against her clit as I worked on her, waiting for her to wake up.

 But she didn't. And I knew she was having a wet dream that she enjoyed too much.

 "Luhan, mmm. Mmfuck," she mumbled, mixing the words somehow, licking her lips and pushing her hips up and down, grazing her clit across my wrist. She f*cked my hand. 

 "Oh yes, uh." She arched her back and f*cked herself with my finger, grabbing the pillow above her, still dreaming about me. 

 Hovering her, I felt her heavy breasts press against my chest and I moved my lips slowly across her neck up to her ear.

 "Show me you're a bad girl. F*ck my finger," I whispered in her ear and she moaned louder as I stroked her sweet spot, curling my finger up and adding another one, driving her crazy.

 When I curled my fingers hard she grasped and opened her eyes like she was in schock, instantly grabbing my shoulders to support herself as I f*cked her with fingers hard.

 "Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" I teased with a smirk on my face, feeling her nails dug into my hot skin.

 "Luhan, god! Fuck!" she moaned loudly with her wide eyes looking up at the ceiling, her hips bucking as she came hard on my fingers, brushing her clit against my rough palm, grabbing my wrist and pushing my hand against her clit, moaning deeply as she rubbed herself against me, coming hard and never stopping.

 Her body shook hard as I watched in awe, the second orgasm hitting her and she squirted down in my palm, grinding against my hand and moving to sit on her knees with me in front of her, moving my fingers as she rubbed herself down on my palm.

  "F*ck yes," she moaned in ecstasy, "I'm coming again."

 And she did. With her body trembling and skin burning, eyes tightly closed and mouth open as she squealed, resting her head against her shoulder as she held my hand against her p*ssy, rubbing her swollen, pulsing clit against my rough skin. Her  juices covered my whole hand and she stopped shaking, opening her eyes slowly and pulling my fingers out of her. 

 Collapsing back on the bed, her breathing was heavy and cheeks flushed red as she tried to recover herself. My ego grew bigger when she sighed heavily and tried to breathe normally, but without success.

 I hovered her once again and pressed my lips against her swollen ones, smirking proudly because she couldn't move.

 "Now, tell me your other fantasy."

 A/N:

So, I decided to do this request! This one's a bit short. It was a fun story to write. Hope you like it though! Feedback is always nice.

Vote & Comment :)

- Adie
xx