Chapter 23 - Smut (Chanyeol)

Ellaine's POV

Somehow, I ended up at yet another party, because my friend Candice had always seemed to have an argument to make me go with her. Tonight was no different than most other nights with Candice – drunk, sweaty teenagers everywhere, some too intoxicated to the point that they can’t even properly form a sentence, others so horny that they’re practically having sex in front of everyone. I was trying to walk my way through the mass of grinding and making out so I could make my way outside to the pool area where Candice told me she’d be all night. I stepped outside to the humid July air, where the sky was pitch black – not one star in sight.

I saw Candice sitting by the pool talking to Michael, probably trying for them to get back together- again. I walked towards them when Candice saw me and yelled “Ellaine!, how’re you enjoying the party?” Once I got closer and responded “I’m not, I don’t know anyone.” She stood up to engulf me in a hug that made it seem like we hadn’t seen each other in years, when in reality it’d probably only been an hour or two. When she released me she said “Well you know me and Michael.” When she said that I turned to Michael, so I could properly greet him, since I hadn’t seen him in a few weeks.

After Michael and I hugged he said “And soon my friend Chanyeol’s going to be here , and he would be glad to get to know you.” Michael added a wink after stating that which caused a blush to rise to my cheeks and Candice said “Speaking of, there he is!” I turned around expecting to see another replica of Michael- Cocky just from his appearance, rich kid, and typical private school white boy. I was greeted a bit differently, with a boy who looked too nice to even be associated with Michael, didn’t look like a rich kid (although he had to have some kind of money if he went to Michael’s school), and actually pretty- boyish I guess.

 Michael and Chanyeol greeted each other with the typical bro hug and “How you been man?” Michael turned Chanyeol so he was facing me and said “And this is a friend of Candice, Ellaine- she doesn’t know anyone here besides us, so I volunteered you to keep her company.” Michael said the last bit so that Chanyeol got the hint and intended that Michael meant sex. Chanyeol then said “Well Ellaine, nice to meet you.”

Soon enough Michael and Candice were too indulged in each other to care about anyone else and so Chanyeol and I were left to each other to make awkward conversation.

“So” Chanyeol began, “So…” I mimicked. “How do you know Candice?” was what he said, and I answered with “Her and I were in middle school together, and we’ve been friends ever since.” Chanyeol nodded and continued with “Oh, so you’ve been there ever since her and Michael became a thing in the first place.” I nodded and said “Yes, and quite frankly, in the four years since we’ve been in seventh grade, their relationship has been very hard to watch, and go through.” Chanyeol laughed after I said that and responded “Oh I can imagine.” His laugh made me smile; it was really cute.

After a while, the party started to die down, since mostly everyone had gone home with someone. Michael suggested that me, him, Candice, Chanyeol and a few other people play truth or dare. I agreed because I figured at least I could have some fun at this party. Once everyone got settled into sitting in a -what would be classified as- a lopsided circle, We started going around, each person picking truth or dare, the most exciting thing to happen so far was someone had to jump in the pool naked. Soon enough it was my turn, and I picked dare, never really being a person that shies toward truth. It took Michael about seventeen milliseconds to formulate a dare for me, almost immediately after me saying “dare.” Michael practically screamed, in a much too excited voice “Make Chanyeol hard.”