The New Boss

One Year Later

Logan has surprised me and the kids with a holiday to Hawaii for two weeks. Right now, Logan is holding YSN with one arm and holds YDN'S arm and he walks into the sea. Whilst, I am sitting on the beach chair reading a book.

Flashback

I was feeding YSN and YDN was playing in her room. Suddenly two hands cover my eyes.

Logan: (squeaky voice) Who is it?

YN: I will give you three seconds to move or you will get a strong knudge in your stomach...

Logan: Oh... It's me! Logan!

YN: Oh Hi.

Logan: What up with your threats?

YN: I am the top shooter in The Warriors, I'm kinda used to the threatning part.

Logan: Okay... Anyway, we need to go to Texas next Saturday.

YN: Why?

Logan: my dad called me up, it was something to do with the family business.

YN: Okay.

End of Flashback

And when we got to the airport, Logan tricked me into thinking we were going to Texas but actually went to Hawaii. I don't know why he tricked me in the first place because if he said he was going to take us Hawaii, then I would have said yes straight away.

I put my book down and get some sun lotion, I look back to see Logan holding a bucket of water, smiling.

YN: Don't you da—

Before I finish my sentence, the cold water hits my warm skin making me shiver... Logan starts running with YSN in his arms. He is one risk taking father! I start to chase after him.

YN: LOGAN! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!

Logan: NO!

YN: YSN MIGHT HURT HIMSELF!

As soon as I said that, my phone started ringing, I stop and answer the phone call, it's Boss.

YN: Hello?

Michael: Hello YN. How is your holiday going? Are the kids enjoying it?

YN: Yeah, It's going great. The kids are having a lot of fun.

Michael: That's bad...

YN: What do you mean?

Michael: We have some new information on the Hunters that you would need to see. So please can you come back ASAP.

Two weeks of freedom was all I was asking for but these HUNTERS never seem to rest! Urgh!

YN: Sure. I will get the Next filght home... (murmers) Sadly... Anyway Bye (ends call)

Logan: You stopped chasing me for once...

YN: We need to go back home. We are needed back in the base.

Logan: Why? What happened?

YN: Boss called me, something new about the Hunters.

Logan: Oh, ok. We need to go then. I book us a first flight back home.

YN: Yeah Ok.

Normally Logan would ask so many questions and wouldn't want to leave Hawaii but he actually acted straightforward with me for once... What is going on? Oh, maybe I am thinking too much on a vacation. May aswell enjoy Hawaii now before I go back home.
______________________________

At The Warriors Base.

I enter the warrior base, I knock on Boss' door praying it's nothing extremely bad, since I, now, have kids. He tells me to come in, I sigh and take a seat facing opposite him.

Michael: Hello YN.

YN: (dull) Hey.

Michael: Listen, I am sorry I have "ruined" your holiday but you are needed here.

YN: The thing is, I told you in advance, I would need to be going and you said Ok.

Michael: Well I made a mistake, you need to limit your holidays now.

YN: I haven't even had one proper holiday, sir. So why do I have to limit it?...

Michael: (sighs) I am retiring.

What has his retirement gotta do with my holidays?

YN: Yeah, so?

Michael: Haven't you got the hint?!

YN: What hint?

Michael: You're the new boss for The Warriors!

YN: Oh ok... Wait, What?! I... Boss... Warriors... Huh? How... Th.... A.... Possible?!

Michael: You are amazing, alright? Therefore, I chose you to be the boss of The Warriors.

Asdfghjkl!

YN: OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH BOSS! WELL IM THE BOSS NOW! YAY!

Michael: Yeah, go on out before I change my mind...

I run and hug Boss and then run to my car and drive home... I AM THE BOSS OF THE WARRIORS! YAS!

As soon as I get home, I open the door and hear WOOs and Party Poppers popping open throwing confetti everywhere. I see Logan, the kids, Kendall, James, Carlos, Penny; Mark and other guests cheering.

I smile and greet everyone. YDN and YSN come over and give me a drawing of me and the base and it said Congratulations Boss, love from YDN, YSN and Logie. This is so cute.... Wait how did Logan know I became boss?

I walk over to Logan talking to James. Their conversation about sport. Ugh Men.

YN: Sorry to bother your 'sport talk' but can I borrow my Husband just for a second?

James: he's all yours. (smiles and walks away)

YN: How did you know I became Boss?

Logan: Boss told me before we went to Hawaii.

YN: so that's why you were quiet on the way home... Not complaining. (laughs)

Logan: Anyway, Congratulations Wifey! You became Boss of The Warriors! (hugs you)

YN: Thanks Logan... And now there's gonna be a lot more training.

Logan: Yes, fun (!)

I go and socially interact with the others. I have the best life ever. Boss in The Warriors; I have two awesome kids and I have an awesome husband that plans rad things like surprise parties and holidays etc.

And that's the end of...

Love Me Love Me.
_____________________________
Authors Note:

Hey, thanks for all of you reading this book. It has been a pleasure writing it. Thanks for the comments and the votes and the reads. I hope you all liked this book. New fanfictions will hopefully be on the way soon. If you haven't already checked out  "All Over Again- James Maslow Fanfiction" then check it out!

Anyway thanks for the support and once again hope you enjoyed this book.

ZbigtimerushS