Boring Birthday

It's my Birthday. YAY (!) I am so stupid for not letting Logan speak but at the same time I know. Logan's Logan. If he wanted to say something, he would interrupt me but he didn't so clearly he doesn't want this baby but I do. So tough luck.

Anyway, what special plans am I doing on my Birthday? Oh Yes... Nothing. For a perfect Birthday, I just want everyone to leave me alone so I can be in peace.

But what I want doesn't happen because...
Kendall, James, Carlos and Penny barge into my room and start singing Happy Birthday. This is cute. But it isn't beautiful... Logan isn't here.

I suddenly cut them off. I may have argued with Logan, but I still love him. I still care for him.

YN: Where's Logan?

Kendall: He slept in some hotel...

YN: Oh...

James: Anyway, it's your BIRTHDAY!

Carlos: You need to make a confession.

Penny: Carlos, I think that's bad idea.

YN: What type of confession?

Carlos: A BIRTHDAY CONFESSION. C'mon YN, You need to confess something.

YN: I'm Pregnant.

Kendall, Carlos and James gasp and, at the same time, shout WE KNEW IT.

Penny: If you told them, that means you told Logan too.

YN: I guess he doesn't want the baby.

Kendall: Well, to be fair—

Penny: DUDE! Just SHUT UP! It's YN's Birthday!

Kendall: Sorry. Anyway, what would you like to do for your birthday?

YN: Have some peace and quiet.

James: Then you will get that.

Penny: By The way, we caught Craig Hunter.

YN: OH MY GOD?! REALLY!

Carlos: Yeah we sent the Russian Authorites over to take the drugs.

They all scream Happy Birthday again. Woo. That's off my chest.
_____________________________

I am on my laptop, just focusing on the mission ahead. Penny suddenly comes into my room and picks out an outfit for me.

YN: What's That for?

Penny: It's your birthday! And we completed the Hunter's mission! And you're pregnant! Triple celebration!

YN: Where are we going?

Penny: The RED Square.

YN: Okay...
_____________________________

The RED Square in Moscow

All of us except Logan go sightseeing, we take some pictures etc. Penny wraps a blindfold on me.

YN: yay, I can't see anything (!) Where are you taking me?

Penny: You'll see in a minute.

Penny guides You to the middle of the Red Square.

Logan: Hi.

I hear Logan. I feel so relieved. I missed him so much but I don't get what's going on with the baby. That is what annoys me.

YN: Hey (!)

Logan: (chuckles) How are you?

YN: Great until this blindfold was put on me and I was taken to you.

Logan: You must really dislike me right now...

YN: Obvi- i'm not going to start here whilst im BLINDFOLDED. What are you doing here?

Logan: Wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday.

Penny slowly Takes the blindfold off me. I flutter my eyelids and see Logan on one knee holding a diamond encrusted ring. Hundreds of people circle around us. I smile at Logan. This is such an adorable moment.

Logan: From the day I met you til' now, I have loved you. You have done so much for me. You're beautiful. You're loving. You're caring. Words aren't enough to describe you... I am so happy that you're carrying our child, we are so close to being a family... But to be a proper family, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?

YN: YES!

Logan gets up and slips the ring on to my finger. Everyone cheers and claps. Logan and I kiss.

After the kiss, we hug. Guess my boring Birthday turned Beautiful.