I Do.

I suddenly feel weight on top of my head. I wake up and notice I fell asleep on the couch. I sit up and notice Logan's head flops down and he suddenly wakes up. He smiles at me. I awkardly smile back. I look around and see the others asleep on the floor or other couches.

Logan: Had a good night sleep? I mean, recently, you end up in my arms...

He starts off as soon as he wakes up. Ugh. This is really awkward. We both fell asleep on the couch together.

YN: Um, I remembered, i've got things to do upstairs. (Goes)
______________

I am focusing on paperwork however the aroma of breakfast is distracting me. The smell becomes more and more powerful until it's brought into my room. By You Know Who... LOGAN.

He places the breakfast on the bedside table and sits down on the bed. Browsing through paperwork. I turn my eye to look at him. He catches me looking and smirks. Oh no... Here it comes.

Logan: (indirectly) I need a hug. After I brought someone a breakfast.

I chuck a pillow at him,he gives me a confused look and I smirk. Damn he's cute when he's confused & I am not trying to deny it afterwards.

Logan: Um, I need a hug from a human...

YN: JAMES, KENDALL, CARLOS, PENNY... LOGAN NEEDS A HUG!

Logan rolls his eyes at me, he gets up and walks to the door.

YN: Wait! (gets up and hugs Logan) Sorry I've been a bit too hard on you.

Logan: (smirks) Always ends up in my arms...

I feel protected in his arms... He is so boyfriend material. Just because I can't have him, doesn't mean anyone else can't. What Kendall said was somehow true but maybe Logan is waiting for the right girl... And maybe it's me or maybe it's not.

YN: Okay, maybe I've been a bit too soft on you. (Punches Logan in the arm- lightly) Just go.

Logan: You know the people who fight a lot actually love each other.

YN: If you're trying to hint at something... Again. Then, STOP.

Logan: Ok, Ok. I'm going. Wait, before I go...

YN: Now what?!

Logan: The party tomorrow, there will be some dancing. Expecting you to be my dance partner.

YN: Um, in your dreams. Now Go...

I go back into my room, filling in paperwork and replying to Boss' emails etc. After I finish, I go onto my Photo Gallery and watch a slideshow full of mine and Logan's pics.

Whilst, my computer screen is on. I go to the bathroom. After that, I go back into the room with Carlos standing there with his arms folded, smirking.

YN: What?!

Carlos holds up the computer screen- Mine and Logan's pictures. Oh no! Now Los is going to make a big deal out of this.

YN: It doesn't mean anything like the sort you're thinking.

Carlos: Yeah Right (!)

YN: Be sarcastic, whatever.

Carlos: I mean, after we confront the drug supplier and find the Hunters drug storage- the mission is pretty much over.

I think about it and Carlos is actually correct. After we find the drug storage... We are done with The Hunters. Logan is safe then. Safe enough to date me. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING? But what if I'm right...

YN: What are you trying to say?

Carlos: You rejected Logan because he got kidnapped by the Hunters and he was unsafe. But now, the mission's nearly over so Logan can be safe.

YN: Yeah Logan's safe... So?

Carlos: You're in love with him. YN, believe it or not, You are in love with Logan.

YN: Pfft. Carlos, what? Are you ok? Did something hit you in the head?

Carlos: YN, it's time. Express your feelings to him.

YN: I don't have feelings for him!

Carlos: Stop lying to yourself!

YN: Just because he's good looking, he's funny, he's protective, he's always there for me, he is loving, he is caring, he is talented, he's strong doesn't mean I— Oh wait I think I am...

Carlos looks at me with 'I told you so' expressed all over his face and I am confused thinking, I was in Love with Logan all this time? I had love at first sight too?

Carlos: You love him enough that you care about him. That even though, you couldn't be with him. You wanted him to have someone caring enough to love him back.

(Carlos' Line) You love him so much that when he left to Texas, you tried your hardest every day to try and find him and even when you did find him, you even planned on going to bring him back.

(Carlos' Line) You love him with all your heart because when he got kidnapped, you were the one who saved him. You were the one who put up with him and trained him and even gave him a chance to prove his true love for you.

Carlos is right. I am in Love with Logan. Woah... all these feelings that I couldn't be able to understand, all make sense to me now.

Carlos: Oh and I forgot, his first mission. You went to help him and saved his life there.

YN: Ok Carlos! I get the point... Now what?

Carlos: Explain your feelings to him tomorrow at the party.

YN: What, that quick?!

Carlos: Time is ticking YN! You can't afford to lose Logan again... The Party tomorrow is a great way to tell him.

YN: The same Place, which the next day, we are going to blow up?

Carlos: Yeah. It's a Great setting for you to express your feelings. A place which you would never forget.

I laugh. Carlos, then, smiles and exits the room. Blushing, butterflies in my stomach, love... I have these cause of Logan.

It's definitely true then...

I, Y/F/N. is offically in love with Logan Philip Henderson. (Took me ages to realise- Oh God.)