I Feel Weird

4 Weeks Later.

Penny and I are in Moscow, Russia. For the past couple of weeks, we have been browsing through computers, looking throughout this city. But all we can find is that The Hunters are in Moscow but we can't find where- in Moscow- they are.

Penny: (browsing through the computer) Hey, what is the name of The Hunters Boss?

YN: I think it's Craig Hunter.

Penny: Yeah... What? He literally named the gang after himself?

YN: Yeah, I know. Stupid right?

Penny: Yeah totally. Um... (Searches Craig Hunter) He is going to be in a Casino, today night. Here's the address. He's like a special guest there to play some gambling game.

YN: Yeah fine, we'll go there in the evening.

Penny: Yeah, ok.

I get up from the couch, my body aching. Especially my back. Oh my God, it hurts like hell. I decide to do exercise to see if the Pain calms down and thankfully it did.
________________________________

9 PM- CASINO.

Penny and I walk around in the Casino. Suddenly I feel the urge to vomit. I excuse myself to the Bathroom and I puke my guts out. What the hell did I just eat? I don't trust these Russian foods. After I clean myself up, I go back to Penny.

Penny: Are you alright?

YN: Yeah... I think the smell of alcohol got to me or its that take out we had yesterday.

Penny: That take out did actually mess up my stomach a little bit.

YN: Yeah. Anyway have you found Craig?

Penny: No. Let's go Ask the counter guy.

YN: Okay.

Penny: Hi, we were Expecting to see Craig Hunter.

Luke: Hello. Yes, he isn't attending today. He called off at the last minute. He will be attending tomorrow. Why were you asking?

Penny: Oh Uh... Um...

Penny and Logan have something in common... Hesitating. I slap Penny on the arm.

YN: Oh, He invited us to come see him play that gambling game.

Luke: Ok. There is someone from Mr Hunter's Business by the Roulette.

YN: Thank You.

I am walking over to someone from The Hunters but I feel the urge to puke AGAIN... I send Penny over to get him whilst I run to the Bathroom. I literally feel weird.
********

After spilling my guts out... For the SECOND TIME, I see Penny shove the guy from The Hunters up the wall, punching and intimidating him. Whereas on the other hand, I feel really weak.

Penny: he's no use!

YN: let me ask him.

I Pin him against a wall, creating a fist in the air. When I ask him questions, I feel weak. I get ready to punch him but you know what happens- urge to puke FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I SWEAR!

YN: (gags) Penny, you take him. (Runs to the corner and pukes)

Penny leaves the guy on the Floor, she comes up to me and weirdly looks at me.

Penny: Okay I don't think the take out we had yesterday ruined my stomach that much. I mean look at you, How many times have you puked your guts out?

YN: Maybe I am not used to this atmosphere.

Penny: You were fine when we got here. You should get adapted to the environment by now.

YN: I think i'm fine now.

Penny: Let's just get you in a blanket at home.
_______________________________

I am at the apartment, wrapped in a blanket. I FaceTime Logan. Haven't spoken to him since yesterday.

Logan: HELLO BA- are you Cold?

YN: I'm only a little bit sick.

Penny: When she means a little bit, she means her puking her guts out THREE TIMES!

Logan: You need to go see a doctor.

YN: No, I'm seriously fine. Trust me. Anyway, How have you been?

Logan: Good. Just helping out with the Police and all of that. How's your mission coming along?

YN: We found Craig Hunter. He's going to be in the Casino tomorrow, hopefully.

Logan: That's great, then. Missing you loads.

YN: Same. I miss you too. (yawns)

Logan: Okay, why don't you get some rest. And, we'll talk in the morning.

YN: Yeah. Good Night, Love you.

Logan: Get Well Soon. Love you too.
*Ends Call*

Penny: Alright, I'm going to bed too. Bye, good night.

YN: Good Night.

I get ready for bed and I start to think about our goodbyes when I left for Russia.

Flashback

After my breakfast, I run upstairs to notice my big suitcase on the floor and the zips opened. I wasn't going to take this suitcase anyway. The size of it is TOO BIG. I open it up and see Logan curled up in there. I laughed so hard, it was unbelievable.

YN: What are you doing in there?

Logan: Shush. Boss won't allow me to come, so just sneak me with you.

I help him get out of the suitcase and I give him a big, friendly, warm hug. It feels so good.

YN: You make me so happy.

Logan: You do too.

End Of Flashback.
_______________________________

The Next Morning.

I wake up... You guys know what's going to happen next. I said it too many times that you probably are sick and/or disgusted by seeing the word... (Puke)

After that. I sit in my bed and browse through my computer, looking though new weapons etc. A couple minutes later, Penny comes in and throws a bag on my bed.

YN: What's That?

Penny: Look for yourself.

I get the item out of the bag... It is a Pregnancy Test. How the hell am I gonna be pregnant, just because I puked a lot of times. It could just be the food.

YN: You're kidding me.

Penny: It's safe to check, YN. Just please find out.

I go into the Bathroom...

20 Minutes Later

I pick up the Pregnancy Test... It's Positive.