Have to Save Him

It's 6 AM and I still have 2 extra hours to sleep, Thank You God! I fall back asleep but that is when I get a phone call. I should really put my phone on silent. I check and it's Schmidt. What does Kendall want?

YN: Hello?

Kendall: You have got to get to the base, NOW.

YN: Why?

Kendall: Logan's been kidnapped!

YN: What?! I swear to God, I told him something bad would happen to him if we started dating.

Kendall: You went on a date with him? Ooh La La.

YN: Save your ooh la la's for later! We have got to save Logan! (Ends the call)

You see when people say I can't sleep at night cause of you, well, Logan is LITERALLY keeping me awake!

I get changed and drive to the base. As soon as I get there, I ignore everybody and grab the weapons that I need.

Carlos: Don't you need company?

YN: I've handled missions before on my own. It doesn't make a difference. (Grabs the headset) Tell Kendall to send me the address.
______________________________

I open a track app on my phone and I drive to track Logan. I swear this rivalry is so stupid! After 10 minutes of driving, I approach a building and there are Hunters everywhere! I just hope Logan's fine.

I aim my sniper rifle through my car window and shoot all the Hunters outside. I change my rifle into a SMG and run into the building. There's no one inside, I cautiously walk through the corridors.

I find a door, probably locked. I run and kick the door open to see Logan tied up in a chair with ductape on his mouth and a Hunter next to him holding a pistol next to Logan's head.

The Hunter approaches me, throwing the first punch but I block it.

I punch hardly. aiming for the Hunters face. I hear a crack, blood drips down from his nose. The hunter tries to hit me once again but I kick him in the place where the sun don't shine. He groans in pain and I take advantage- I shoot the hunter and watch as he falls unconscious.

I go over to Logan. I rip the ductape off the mouth, the pain gets over and done with like this than slowly taking it off his mouth.

Logan: (screams at the top of his lungs) OW!

YN: How can you just get kidnapped?! I trained you well, I know I did. Are you stupid? Can't you tell! You-

Logan: CAN YOU STOP TALKING AND UNTIE ME PLEASE?!

I untie him and see red marks around his wrists due to the tightness of the rope.

YN: Did they hurt you?

Logan: No, just tied me up.

YN: Good.

Logan: I knew you would come and save me.

YN: Well, You're part of the Warriors, so it's my duty.

Logan: Are you sure it's nothing else? Did you help me because I mean something more to you?

YN: (sighs) I'm just going to say it and get it over with...

Logan's POV:
Yes! Yes! Yes! Is she finally going to say that she loves me?

YN:... We can never date!

Okay... Not what I was expecting.

Logan: Why? You liked that date we had.

YN: It's not about if I liked it. It's about one of us getting in danger.

Logan: What if they kidnapped me for a different reason?

YN: Don't you see?! They found out we went on a date and they got you!

Logan: Well, I'll be more careful next time for when we go on a date.

YN: I told you, there will be no more dates! I'd rather be just friends and see you safe than date you and make your life in danger! It's final!

I'm not giving up easily...

End of Logan's POV.