Three Years LATER

So three Years LATER... Where are we?

- Still part of The Warriors, helping the government with minor jobs such as helping the police.
- Everyone hasn't surprisingly changed. All the same.
- Logan and I haven't broken up. Yes, we might have our ups and downs but thankfully the downs of the relationship wasn't that big that we'd actually break up. We're happy with each other.
- Oh yeah, I am more obvious with feelings now. Like I have already said- 'Logan taught me how to feel'
_____________________________

Logan and I are training in the gym. Penny is browsing on the computer. Kendall and James are in the training garden having a jog and Carlos is in the shooting range.

My Warrior Watch Beeps. Obviously Boss wants me. I go over to his office and knock on his door. Please be a safe mission. Please let there be no Hunters. Please Please Please. Oh Please God.

Michael: Come in!

I enter the room, sitting on the chair comfortably thinking that I have no major mission.

YN: Yes Boss. What do you need?

Michael: I have just found out there are more Hunters.

Oh Come on, God! I said PLEASE!

Michael: And they are smuggling and importing drugs from Russia.

YN: Well it doesn't affect USA. So, the russian version of The Warriors can go sort it out. There, easy.

Michael: No. No. No. I want you to go there and take Penny. It doesn't matter how long you stay there until you find, eliminate and bring the drugs over.

YN: But I don't want to go though. What if I never find them? Should I just stay in Russia my WHOLE LIFE?

Michael: I don't know where you got this attidute from but it needs to stop. You're YN. You are going to try your hardest.

YN: Sir, I don't want to go to Russia!

Michael: Just because you have a boyfriend now doesn't mean you can give up on your job! A job is a job YN. You either do it or sadly I am going to have to fire you.

Fire me? Who does he think he is?! I was in The Warriors all my life, he can't just fire me!

YN: I don't think you can fire me after all I have done for The Warriors.

Michael: Watch me. YN, either pack your bags and go to Russia or leave the Warrior base. Never returning here again.

YN: (rolls her eyes) Fine. I'll go to Russia. But why can't Logan come?

Michael: You only need a hacker which is Penny and a shooter which is you.

YN: Okay.
_____________________________

I walk, with a dull feeling, back inside the gym. I sit down on the bench, putting my face into my hands.

I feel someone sit beside me. Their familiar hand rubs my back. It's Logan.

Logan: What's Up?

YN: (muffled voice) Nothing.

Logan: Then why are you sad after you came from Boss' office?

YN: (sighs) Penny and I have to go to Russia. The Hunters are back again. They are smuggling drugs over there and importing it over to other countries.

Logan: How long for?

YN: I don't know. As long as it Takes.

Logan: (starts to get worried) So you might stay there for a long Time?

YN: Might do, yeah.

Logan: Don't go.

YN: (awkwardly laughs) I have to Logan.

Logan: Why? It's all the way in RUSSIA. Why can't the Russian government take care of it?

YN: Logan, we are the only gang that can face The Hunters. No one else can.

Logan: Boss can't force you though.

YN: Um, yeah he can. Unless I want to leave this job, which I don't. I have to go to Russia.

Logan: He threatened to fire you?! That's Low. Why can't he go himself?

YN: Why don't you ask him these questions yourself?

Logan: Don't Go to Russia.

YN: Logan, it's a part of my job. I have to go. If you're worried, Penny is going with me. It's gonna be fine.

Logan: No it isn't going to be fine. What if something happens to you there, huh?

YN: Logan, it's just a mission! I am going to come back.

Logan: What if you don't? Then what?

YN: DUDE! What's with all these questions?! You know I would appreciate it if you supported me in this.

Logan: No, YN. As your Boyfriend, i'm telling you not to Go!

YN: You're so pathetic. Oh my God! It's only a mission, for flips sake!

Logan: You could die!

YN: You're literally getting on my nerves! I'm going home. And before I go, let me tell you one thing. You should be lucky that at least I tell you i'm going to Russia whereas you didn't tell me you flew off to Texas!
_____________________________
3 Hours Later
Deep down, I understand why Logan feels this way. If he was going off to Russia, I would be in his shoes too. Maybe I was angry at that time so that's why I argued with Logan but I didn't mean all the nasty things I've said. He's a protective boyfriend, I respect that.

I am putting my clothes into the suitcase and that is when I hear a knock on the door. It is probably Logan. I open the door and see Logan standing there with a bouqet of flowers, looking Sorry. I smile and lean on the door with my arms folded.

Logan: I'm Sorry. (hands me the flowers)

I signal him to enter my house and I give him a warm, big hug.

YN: Well, I am Sorry too. I do understand your point of view and I realised you cared about me. I don't mean anything I said about you being pathetic. I really love you.

Logan: I love you too. I was just being stupid to be honest. It's for work purposes and I think you should obviously go because it's part of the job.

YN: Thanks for understanding. Now I'm going to finish packing upstairs. You can just help yourself to anything. I'll join you downstairs in about 10-15 minutes.

Logan: sounds like a fair deal.
__________________________

Aftet I finish packing, I run downstairs to notice Logan on the sofa watching a movie. I sit down next to him and throughout the wholw night, we watch movies.

11PM

I yawn, feeling very tired. I get up and notice Logan tired as well but not as tired as me.

YN: Right, I'm going to go upstairs and go sleep. I have to wake up really early. I need to get to Boss' Airport Hanger in the morning.

I start to walk up to my bedroom but Logan grabs onto my arm and pulls me closer to him.

Logan: I'm missing you already.

YN: Same.

We Kiss.