Surprise, Surprise

Penny and I get ready for our mission. All I can think about is that I know where Logan is. I just hope this mission doesn't take long because I really need to get to Texas.

Penny and I sit in my car and I drive to the destination.

Penny: Hey can I ask you a question?

YN: You just did. But anyway what's up?

Penny: Who, actually, is Logan?

YN: He was my partner, that's it.

Penny: I know that. But, there's gotta be more to that.

YN: Okay, fine. He was a flirt. It was funny but sometimes annoying. We grew pretty close over the time he spent here training... We went out, as friends, one day... and he said that he loved me.

Penny: Aw! That is so freaking cute!

YN: When Kendall said we were alike, we aren't that much.

Penny: Anyway, what happened after that?

YN: After few days of trying his hardest, I agreed to go with him on a date. But after that date, he got kidnapped by The Hunters and I guess it wasn't safe to date. So, I said No to Logan and he just left...

Penny: It's a shame I never met him.

YN: You can.

Penny: What do you mean?

YN: I know where he is... I found out yesterday. He's in Texas.

Penny: All the way in Texas? What are you going to do about it?

YN: After the mission, I am going to fly over there and bring him back.

Penny: Cause you have feelings for him?

YN: I thought you knew me better... Damn, he belongs here so I'm bringing him back. He's a friend, nothing more.

Penny: Okay, then.
______________________________

We put the bulletproof vests on and get all our equipment together. Penny quickly uses her computer to check which entrance to use.

Penny: I think we should use the back. Apparently the drugs are kept there.

YN: Great. You try and open the door to the drugs and fight off any enemies from the back and I'll take care of the others.

Penny and I run to the back. I kick the door open and shoot some hunters in there. We find the room filled with drugs, Penny tries to hack into their system so that door can be opened.

I run towards the front shooting off any other enemies. After some time, the door is unlocked therefore we can go into the room to collect the drugs.

Penny and I fill two bags full of the drugs and get out of the room.

YN: You take the bags and put them in the car, I'll search the building for more substances.

Penny: Okay. (Takes the bag and goes)

I run upstairs to search for any more items or important things however, suddenly, someone grabs me and tightly strangles me. I try to move his hands away but they are too strong