Meet the new partner

So, it's been three months since Logan left... I've moved on. I don't need him anymore. It wasn't like we were dating, in the first place and we just broke up.

Okay, maybe I'm lying. I haven't moved on. Logan was such a great friend, he would understand- eventually. But that day he changed.

I just need to hear from him, once. I just want to know if he's ok.
_______________________

My Warrior Watch beeps as I enter my office. Boss wants me. What other bad news could he possibly tell me? I go into his office.

YN: Hey Sir.

Michael: Hello. Listen I have been harsh with you...

Yeah like you always say...

Michael: ...So I got you a new partner.

A new partner?! No no no no! I am not training another dude! No Way!

YN: Sir, Thanks for caring. But, I don't want another Partner. I'll handle the missions independently.

Michael: ...Her name is Penny Smith. She's good at hacking into systems.

Oh, I can work with her. I have no problem. Wait, she's a hacker...

YN: Shouldn't she work with Kendall because she's a hacker?

Michael: It'll be easier for her to help you on the missions whilst it will be easier for Kendall to locate everything else.

YN: So she's just going to be sat in a van telling me where to go?

Michael: No, I want you to train her.

Yeah, I feel as if that's my only job. Hope she doesn't run away unlike SOMEONE.

YN: Okay. (Goes)

I walk and notice a girl standing next to the entrance, she looks lost.

YN: Hey, can I help you?

Penny: Hi, I am Penny Smith. I was appointed a meeting with the Boss of the Warriors.

YN: Oh Hi Penny. I am YN, I am going to be your partner.

Penny: Hey. Can you show me where the Boss' Office is?

YN: Yeah it's just over there. (Points to the direction)

Penny: Thanks. (Goes)

Well, she ain't annoying, that's a good thing. But deep down, I do miss Logan.
______________________________

Penny: (comes out) So you're classified as the best in the gang?

Why do people act shocked? Just because I'm a girl? She's a girl too... She should be chanting GIRL POWER!

YN: Yeah, that's right.

Penny: Alright. So we need to look at explosives, shooting, taking cover, fitness... Is that right?

YN: Yeah. That's it really.

Penny: Cool, let's get started.

She's totally professional about training. Well, it's gonna be easy to train her.

We go to the shooting range and damn she shoots perfectly. We can easily defeat The Hunters like this.

YN: That was great Penny. How about we look at your computer skills?

Penny: Yeah sounds good.

We go over to Kendall's office. Penny and Kendall start working on finding locations and we start making mission plans.

Whilst making plans, I start to lose focus and imagine what would happen if Logan was here. He'd probably stop me from focusing on the plan and tell me his 'dad jokes' but they end up being funny. He'd probably start flirting the funny way. We'd probably tease each other with comments... Ah, good times.

Someone decides to wake me up from my imagination and it is Penny and Kendall.

Kendall: Stopped Daydreaming?

YN: I was thinking about taking down Hunters.

James: More like you were thinking about Logan.

Carlos: Mwah Mwah.

YN: Yeah, right. Can you guys just focus on your own lives?

Penny: Who's Logan?

YN: Oh he was my partner in missions, he's left now.

Kendall: Not only was he YN's partner, he was her love interest.

YN: You mean I was his love interest... No, I mean shut up...

Everyone laughs

Penny: Guys, I think you're being a bit too harsh on YN.

YN: Thank You Penny. At least she cares. Unlike you guys, just because you don't have love lives doesn't mean you butt into other people's.

Kendall: Pfft, I have a love life.

Carlos: Yeah, so do I...

James: What do you know about our love lives?

YN: Exactly, how do you know about mine?

They stay quiet.

Penny: I think probably the word you guys are looking for is 'Touché'

Kendall: Damn Penny, you really remind me of YN.

YN: What, cause she has a common sense like me and unlike you guys.

Penny: Anyway, should we go look at taking cover?

YN: Yeah sure. C'mon.

I and Penny go and train in the garden. Wow, she's really professional!