Double Crossed

I see two figures in front of me pointing their guns at me... They come towards me until I can see their faces.

It is Melissa and Jake.

Remember when I said I feel as if Melissa sometimes uses me...

This is one of the moments where she has used me.
_________________________________
Melissa: Hi.

YN: What are you doing?

Melissa: Oh I forgot to tell you. I am here AGAINST you. I always was.

YN: (scoffs) I knew you had to unleash your evilness somehow.

Melissa: You know me so well...

YN: Where are mum and dad?

Jake laughs weirdly and evilly. It is really messed up.

YN: Don't you dare start Jake before I will strangle you to death!

He laughs again. I roll my eyes back to Melissa.

YN: I said, where's mum and dad?

Melissa: Oh, they're dead.

YN: Wait... Wait... wait

Melissa: You saw them get buried, you should know.

YN: When you swore on our parents, it didn't make a difference to you because they were already DEAD!

Melissa: Well aren't you excellent at pointing out the obvious.

YN: You are one Sick Cow. Do you know that?

Melissa: Well Thank You (!)

YN: But I was there at your date... I heard everything you said. You did talk about our parents.

Flashback

Before Melissa puts the headset On, Jake and Melissa have a private conversation.

Jake: Does she believe you?

Melissa: Of Course she does. Why would she be here?

Jake: Sad isn't it? She thinking her parents are dead?

Melissa: I know right. Last time I seen Her, she wasn't that easy to fool.

Jake: But how did she believe you anyway?

Melissa: She hacked into your server and found two people in hostage which were obviously two Hunters acting.

Jake: damn, I really need to change my servers!

End of Flashback.

YN: Like I already said, you're sick!

Melissa: You should already know me by now.

YN: Well what are you going to do? I mean you already LIED, MANIPULATED, DECIEVED... The list can go on.

Jake: Well part of this plan is killing you. So prepare for your death.

Melissa: (points the gun at me) Hands Up.

YN: You sly little girl. Telling me not to bring a weapon. (puts hand up)

Melissa and Jake's hands are on the trigger. Before they pull it, I kick Melissa and she falls on to the ground, then I kick the gun out of Jake's hand and he stumbles back.

He throws a punch, I block it. I punch him and then kick him, he kicks me and I fall on to the floor. He comes to shoot me but he trips over my leg and falls on to the floor. I, then, get up and run to get the gun and shoot Jake.

Melissa: NO! JAKE!

YN: You got a whole Army of these stupid lowlives anyway... They come and go.

Melissa: (points the gun at me) YOU SHOT MY BOYFRIEND!

YN: (points the gun at Melissa) You LIED to me about my parents!

Melissa: YOU BROKE MY HEART!

YN: The heart of stone?! No wonder you chose to be in The Hunters side.

Melissa: You were jealous that I was better than you...

YN: It's the other way round.

Melissa: You were jealous that I had a boyfriend before you.

YN: Yeah and I'm the one who's married and has a child.

Melissa: Talking about YDN, did you say your last goodbye? God knows if she would have a step mum.

YN: Not once did my parents drop you! And look at you...

Melissa: You're gonna die YN. You're gonna die Now.

YN: And, when you kill me. Are you going to tell Logan and YDN that I am alive but then kill them instead after lying to them.

Melissa: Sounds like a great plan.

YN: Don't you Care about mum and dad? If they were alive, what would they be thinking... WHO LIES ABOUT A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH?!

Melissa: Not everyone is like you!

YN: You don't have to do this Melissa.

Melissa: it's called Revenge.

YN: Don't take my family away from me. Let me live with my family. Don't Let me be like mum and dad who died not having a family that they deserved.

Melissa: I'm pretty sure you have a great life right now.

YN: I don't deserve a family where my daughter is only a couple of weeks old and I die without seeing her grow!

Melissa: Give me one good reason to let you go!

YN: GOD DAMMIT!

I shoot and Melissa shrieks... I didn't shoot her but the box behind her. I, then, run to her and get my handcuffs out and handcuff Melissa.

Melissa: Why didn't you kill me? You had the shot!

YN: A sister is always a sister. Even if she is a evil, lying lowlife.

I grab the key from Melissa's pocket and open the door. I see Penny and the guys already waiting there.

YN: What are you guys doing here?

Penny: I had some work here before and realised I still had the security cameras on around and I noticed you were here.

YN: Great Timing. Can you do me a favour?

Kendall: What's Up?

YN: There's a dead body in there that needs to be taken care of and can someone take Melissa to the authorities. I need to go home to see if Logan and YDN are ok.

James: Sure thing.
_______________________________

I open my front door to see Logan feeding YDN. When he sees me, he gently puts down YDN and comes towards me, with a gentle, friendly look.

I couldn't bear to keep it in any longer...

YN: Melissa LIED! My parents were dead the whole time! She wanted to kill me! She wanted to seperate me from you and our child! (tears fall down)

Logan pulls me into a big, protected hug. He started stroking my hair to calm me down.

Logan: (whispers in your ear) Everything will be ok.