This Is It.

4 Years LATER

YN: WAKE UP LOGAN! YDN NEEDS TO GET TO SCHOOL AND YOU ARE JUST LAZING ABOUT!

Logan: (murmers in his sleep) Uh... You go drop her off... Let me sleep!

YN: I HAVE TO GET TO THE BASE FOR WORK! YDN IS GETTING LATE!

Logan: You know I came back late!

YN: You should have thought about that BEFORE going off to that stupid party! If you don't get up in 5, you won't hear the last of it!

I go downstairs and see YDN watching her cartoons on TV. I put in cereal for her and call her to the dining table. She sits down eating her cereal whilst watching TV. I look at the time, 8:35. Urgh I hate Logan when he does this.

YN: LOGAN PHILIP HENDERSON! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! YDN NEEDS TO GET TO SCHOOL!

He ignores me. Ugh, great.

YDN: Mommy?

YN: Yes, sweetie?

YDN: Why are you and daddy fighting?

Children, eh. They ask questions about everyone and everything. I kneel down beside her and stroke her hair.

YN: We aren't fighting, beautiful.

YDN: But why are you shouting? And why isn't daddy listening?

YN: Daddy's just tired. We aren't fighting, ok? And do you know what they say... If you fight with someone, it actually means you love and care for them. And I'm just caring for daddy and daddy's caring for me.

YDN: And, me too?!

YN: Yes you too. (laughs and Kisses YDN's Forehead)

I check the time again, 8:40. I can't take this anymore! I go upstairs and get a cold glass of water and pour it on Logan's face!

Logan: (wakes up and shivers) WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

YN: YDN starts school in 10 MINUTES! I need to get to work ASAP too!

Logan: I'm going! (gets changed and goes downstairs)

YN: Bye YDN. Have a good day at school. (bends down and Kisses YDN'S forehead)

YDN: Bye Mommy.

Logan: (impersonates YDN) Bye Mommy. Have a good day at work.

Logan leans in to kiss me, but I turn my head making him kiss my cheek. He gives me a confused look but I ignore him and then he drives YDN to school.

I sit in my car and drive to The Warriors Base. Ok, so here is the story that has been going on for a couple of months... Logan and I have been arguing a lot. Sometimes even those little things make a big difference.
_____________________________

After doing some work at the base, I drive back home and see the front of the house on fire... OH MY GOD! What happened?! I hurry out of my car and unlock my door.

YN: LOGAN! LOGAN!

Damn, he ignores me. At a time like This?! The fire starts spreading around the outside of the house. I run upstairs to see Logan sleeping. I shake Logan so he can wake up.

Logan: You're back... (smiles)

YN: There's a fire!

Logan: What, where?

YN: HERE! Where's YDN?

Logan: James has gone to pick her up.

YN: We need to go!