The Weird Introduction.

I'm now on the treadmill, on top speed. I'm focusing on the treadmill and suddenly I see a 5 ft 9 guy with a black top, black jeans and black sneakers wearing a black, LA cap backwards looking at me, smirking. Wow he's hot! But what I don't know is I just lost focus on my treadmill and I fell off it, slightly hurting my ankle.
_________________________________
The guy walks towards me and helps me up, still with a smirk on his face.

YN: Thanks.

I stare into his chocolate, brown eyes, Holy Crap.

Logan: It's true then, girls do fall for me. (Winks)

Jerk! He's hot, but what a Jerk! I roll my eyes and turn the treadmill off.

YN: (Slightly annoyed) Who are you?!

Logan: Name's Logan Henderson.

YN: What?! You're Logan Henderson!

Logan: I think I just said my name.

I roll my eyes at him. Urgh, Boss gave me such a 'wonderful' time off missions. Not only I have to use my time to train someone, I have to train a flipping moron who thinks flirting is cool.

YN: Well, I'm YN and I'm going to be training you.

Logan: Pretty Name For a Pretty Girl.

YN: (sighs) Listen, Henderson. When we train, we are going to remain professional at all times, understood? We are going to stay on task.

There ya' go. That will tell him to stop flirting with me.

Logan: Ok. I have heard you're the best in the gang...

YN: Classified as Top Shooter.

Logan: But you can't even handle using a treadmill properly, how can you handle a gun?

AAAAAAAHHHH!!! He is so Damn annoying! He flirts with me one minute, and the other minute, he's questioning my abilities. He's like some badass who thinks he can win girls easily.

YN: Everyone has their flaws!

Logan: (mutters) More like you were checking me out while you were on the treadmill.

YN: pardon?

Logan: I'm just saying that will you be able to train me?

If he acts like this... Never!

YN: Yes, if we stay on task at all times.

Logan: (puts his hands in his pockets) Cool.

YN: Right. So first we will look at shooting. I'll show you the weapon cabinet.

Logan: Oh, I'm good at shooting.

YN: Let's prove that in the training room, shall we?

You and Logan go to the Shooting Range.