Danger

It's time to confront the guy next door. Boss has kept weapons in a cabinet, locked in some room. I get the keys to unlock the room, suddenly I'm pushed inside the room and I hear the door click. Before I can say anything, a hand is on my mouth. I open my eyes and see that is Logan. I quickly move his hand away.

YN: What do you think you're Doing?!

Logan: I want to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend...

YN: I want to get ready for this mission, so we're closer for it to end.

Logan: You're more stubborn as a girlfriend.

YN: Well, what are we supposed to do?

Logan: This. (Kisses You)

Penny, James, Kendall and Carlos come in. They all start laughing.

James: OOH.

Kendall: Sorry, should we go?

Carlos: Leave you love birds alone?

YN: Be quiet you guys. Just go get ready for the mission.
___________

I walk in to see Logan attaching the utility belt to his waist. He is damn cute. I'm happy I am with him.

YN: Are you ready?

Logan: (Kisses You) Now I am.

I smile at Logan's dorkiness. We all get together and walk to the Next Door Lodge.
**********

After physically fighting and confronting the guy, we get access to the drugs. All of us fill three bags full of drugs and enter our cars to drive back home.

Logan's driving back whilst I'm sitting in the passenger seat, tracking the address to The Hunters hang out where the rest of the drugs are.

Logan: How's it going?

YN: Bad. Can't find the destination properly.

Logan: (Takes your hand) Just Chill...

YN: (looks at Logan holding your hand) High Five Tradition before the Mission? (laughs)

Logan: (looks at you and laughs) You really are perfect.

YN: Yeah as the perfect one, I advise you to keep your eyes on the road.

Logan: Can't admire the looks of my girlfriend?

YN: After... When we get home SAFELY. Now keep your eyes on the road

Logan: Calm, there's no one on the road.

YN: It's Dark though! You don't know what will come.

Logan: Fine. (looks back onto the road)

YN: Thank You.

I go back browsing on my laptop and I see a light from the corner of my eye. I turn to look Logan texting on his phone.

YN: LOGAN! FOCUS ON THE ROAD!

Logan gets startled and drops his phone down.

Logan: Just let me pick my phone up first.

YN: NO! Logan, this is so dangerous. We are literally in the middle of nowhere... Just please.

Logan disobeys what I say and reaches down for his phone... I keep on telling him to look on the road but he doesn't listen... I suddenly see a lorry heading our way... Oh my God!

YN: Logan! Logan! A lorry's coming... A lorry's coming! A LORRY IS FRICKING COMING!

Logan: (gets up) WH-WHAT?!