Revenge.

Three Months Later

We're back home. Home Sweet Home. We arrived home from Russia 3 days after Logan proposed to me. We are just back to normal lives. Since I'm pregnant and my Baby bump is getting Bigger. I just help on the computers now.

I decide to go Grocery Shopping. Logan has given me a big list of things to buy and we don't even live with each other yet. Talking about living with each other, we have been looking at some houses together.

After I finished my Grocery Shopping, I load the stuff into the Car. I look to see someone struggling with their Grocery. As a nice person, I approach them. As soon as I do that, they point a gun to my head. The ONLY time I don't bring a gun. I try to hit back but it's unsuccessful and potentially harmful for the baby.

?: PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

I listen to them, it's better to. I have a baby in me now, I don't want anything to happen to it. They approach me from behind me and handcuff me whilst pointing the gun to my forehead. Sweat droplets form on my face, the guy's finger is on the trigger.

I kick the guy behind me and make a run for it. Wow, it's hard running away whilst you're pregnant. I'm out of breath, a few minutes later, the guy catches up to me and shoots me with a fake bullet and my vision fades away.

The unknown guy picks up you and puts you in his car and drives to an unknown location.
____________________

A few hours Later:

I wake up and I have excruciating pain in my head. I notice I am tied down to a chair in a barn. Please don't be HUNTERS!

YN: HELLO! WHY AM I TIED DOWN TO A CHAIR! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF KIDNAPPING A PREGNANT LADY!

?: SHUT UP, WILL YOU?!

YN: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SHOUT AT ME?!

?: I am the one who holds your life in my hands. So I suggest you should lower your tone unless you want to die.

YN: Oh... (Quieter) Why am I here?

?: Your gang turned in Craig Hunter to the authorities. And no one does that to my BROTHER.

YN: BROTHER?! He's your brother?! Well I think you should be ASHAMED of yourself having a brother like him.

?: You know I can shoot you right now and you and your baby will die.

YN: Well, we can't bring your brother back from authorities.

?: I just want all the drugs back from the authorities.

YN: that's not possible.

?: Well I know someone who can make it happen. (gets your phone and dials Logan's number)

YN: How did you know my password?

?: I hacked into it when you were unconscious.

YN: Oh Come on, that was my new phone.

Logan: (answers the call) HELLO YN?! Where are you?! I've been trying to call you so many times.

YN: LOGAN HELP!

?: HUSH IT!

Logan: (worried) YN, YN?!

?: Hello Logan, this is Alan. Craig's brother.

Logan: WELL ALAN WHY DO YOU HAVE Y/N

Alan: If you want your fiancé and your baby alive, I guess you should come down to the barn in North East to ACCEPT a offer I have made.

Logan: I'm coming, I'm coming.
___________________________

Logan comes and points a gun to Alan who is holding me with a knife slightly touching my neck.

Alan: PUT THE GUN DOWN OR YOU LOSE YN!

Logan: (Puts the gun down) What do you want?!

Alan: All the drugs back.

Logan: Well I can't do that. It's not upto us, give me back YN. Please.

Alan: Don't lie to me or YN dies!

Logan: I swear.. It's not upto us.

The knife blade slightly goes deeper into my skin.

YN: LOGAN! PLEASE!

Logan: FINE, FINE. I'll do it. Just let her go.

Alan: Ok. I will let her go but I want you to come with me now to the Authorites.

Logan: Yeah Ok.

The guy pushes me to Logan and he goes to get his weapon so he can go with Logan. Logan unwraps the ropes from my wrists and ankles. There is no way I am letting this man get the drugs back so I pick up Logan's gun and shoot him.

Logan: What did you do that for?!

YN: You seriously didn't think I was going to let you go with that lunatic.

Logan: But can you shoot him just like that?

YN: I'm a Warrior, he's part of the hunters. So obviously...

Logan: I'm just glad you're ok.

YN: Thank You for coming to Save Me.

Logan Kisses my forehead whilst we hug.