"So What?"

The Next Day

I am being discharged from the Hospital. We are going to go home as a family.

As soon as I enter my Sweet Home, I noticed it has been cleaned spotless. From the flour mess we made before YDN arrived into this world.

Logan: Your Welcome...

YN: Thank You. (Kisses Logan's cheek)

I take YDN out of her baby car seat and take her upstairs to her newly and well designed baby room. I put her in her baby crib and rock her to sleep.

Logan then enters with a baby milk bottle and behind him are James, Kendall, Carlos and Penny.

Carlos: (whispers) WOAH! She's so cute.

James: She looks amazing.

Kendall: Wait, Logan as a father? That's something I never expected...

Everyone laughs at Kendall's comment. We just start talking about YDN and making jokes and then the bell rings. Logan signals he'll get it. After a few minutes, Logan calls me down.

YN: COMING! You guys stay with YDN. I'll just go and see what Logan wants.

I carefully walk downstairs only to see Melissa standing there. WHAT THE HELL?!

YN: What the hell, Logan? Why did you invite her in?!

Logan: She said she needed to speak to you.

YN: Look, Melissa. I don't want to speak to you. Now go and leave me, my Husband and child alone!

Melissa: But I can't do that though.

YN: You can either leave SAFELY or the hard way.

Melissa: What's the hard way?

YN: Let's just say it involves breaking bones.

Melissa: Listen, I just need to talk to you.

YN: Well, I don't want to...

Melissa: Please. It's very important.

YN: I don't care. I have to look after YDN anyway.

Melissa: OUR PARENTS ARE ALIVE!!

I laugh at Melissa. She's saying bullcrap. I was there at the funeral. I remember the funeral.

YN: You're not laughing...

Melissa: Why would I laugh when I am clearly stating the truth?

YN: I think you need to go...

Melissa: YN...

YN: No. I don't want to hear it, you need to go.

I run upstairs and fall flat on my bed. Seconds later, Logan sits besides me. What is Melissa saying?

YN: is YDN ok?

Logan: Yeah, Kendall's holding her. They are all together in her room.

YN: Okay. Has Melissa gone?

Logan: Yeah. About Mel—

YN: I'm just going to get milk for YDN.

Logan: (holds your wrist) You can't ignore Melissa.

YN: I ignored her all these Years, I sure can now.

Logan: Your parents are ALIVE.

YN: I don't trust her.

Logan: What makes you say that?

YN: Um, Hello.. She DATED Jack from the Hunters and went on their side abandoning me and my parents.

Logan: Well, what if she isn't lying?

YN: There's no What If. She's lying.

Logan: Just talk to her at least.

YN: Why, she's evil.

Logan: She could have changed.

YN: Look Logan. We're married now. We have a child to care of. I don't want our lives to be in danger. Melissa is dangerous.

Logan: She's your Sister.

YN: She WAS my sister.

Logan: C'mon, you're being pathetic.

YN: Me, Pathetic?! Fine, I'll go talk to her. But, don't come running to me when we find out this is a scam and our lives are going to be in danger.

Logan: YN, You have handled worse than this. Please just give her a chance.

YN: When you're dealing with Melissa, she is the worst.

Logan: The Hunters might have your parents as hostage.

YN: I was at the funeral LOGAN! I saw them in their coffin and I saw them get buried!

Logan: Why would Melissa lie about your parents. Even though you may think she's psychotic, I am pretty sure she thinks well for her parents.

I start to speak but I get cut off by a knock on the door. I shout, come in! Penny and the guys come in.

James: Hey, we are going to head home now.

Penny: YDN's Asleep.

YN: Oh Okay. Thanks for coming.

Kendall: Bye.
___________________________

A couple of hours Later.

Logan picks up YDN from her baby room and Takes her into our room and places her in her sleeping crib. I am at my desk, browsing through my computer.

Logan: It's about 10. Aren't you going to come to bed?

YN: I will, in a bit. I am just checking some stuff.

Logan: Okay, cool.

I hack into The Hunter's system. It looks as if they are still active even though Craig is in jail. I look through each room using their CCTV camera footage, it is all empty until I look at one particular room, using the Heat rays in the camera, the sensor picks up two Heat sources in a room looking as if they are tied up...

What if it's my parents? What if Melissa is correct?

I get my leather jacket and a gun, just for Safety reasons.

Logan: Where are you going?

YN: I need to see Melissa.

Logan: Isn't it too late?

YN: I'll be back as soon as possible. I just need to ask her some stuff. Look after YDN.

Logan: Okay. Be safe.

YN: I will.

I get into my car and drive to the apartment where Melissa last lived in, I think she still lives there. After 20 minutes, I get to the apartment and I sigh and knock on the door.

Seconds after, Melissa opens the door and halfly smiles, signalling me to enter.

I sigh and walk in. She closes the door behind her. I sit down, this better be interesting...