Wishes Do Come True

5 Months Later
Today is the DAY. Marrying my trainee... Who'd thought that would be possible? Well if your trainee is Logan, it is possible. And I am marrying whilst I'm pregnant... So I am wearing a ballgown which conceals. Wedding dresses are so uncomfortable, literally. Maybe I'm complaining too much... It is possibly one of the best days of my life. The other best day of my life would be when this baby is bought into the world.

I slip on my white gown with crystals sewed on the middle of the dress. My hair is loosely curled.
_______________________________

The venue is at the Rooftop of the Warriors Base. It's really beautiful at the top, you can see the whole of the city. There are 4 chairs each row and there are 6 rows on each side.
The aisle is covered with rose petals and at the end of the Aisle, it has a wedding arch.

Logan's POV:

I can say my mission is officially complete... YN and I are gonna get married... She's going to become Mrs YN Henderson and I am soon to become a father, another Henderson. Wow I have been blessed Big Time.

I am in a black tux. Waiting, at the end of the wedding aisle with James, Kendall and Carlos as my best men, for my bride...

Today is a GOOD day.

The music starts playing and I see YN looking beautiful in her wedding dress, her priceless smile as she walks down the aisle- arm to arm with Boss.

End Of POV

I am walking down the aisle, arm to arm with my Boss. The Boss is somehow like a father to me. Sadly, my parents died in an accident when I was 7. My aunt used to take care of me and my sister until we were old enough to do our own job. Thinking about my sister, I am ashamed of her as she DATED Craig Hunter's SON. Yes, SON. Which means she obviously went on their side...

I haven't seen her before Logan even joined the Warriors, so it's been quite a while. And I hope it stays that way...

Anyways, I am getting married to Logan... The love of my Life, yes it did take me a long time  to realise but it's good I realised. I think the baby's eager too, I can feel flutters in my stomach.

I arrive at the end of the Aisle and Logan and we both turn to each other, we eagerly smile at each other. This feels like a dream. I catch him looking at me, biting his lower lip. I roll my eyes and laugh. We hold each other's hands ready to start our vows.

Priest: Logan, may you start with your vows to your soon to be wife?

Logan: YN, I promise to love and—

Suddenly Logan gets interrupted by a helicopter hovering above us, ladders are thrown down and people with guns start shooting the venue whilst coming down the ladder... The Hunters are Back.
Penny escorts the guests inside of the building, whilst Logan, I, James, Kendall; Carlos and Boss get our guns out and start shooting the Hunters.

Priest: (scared tone) I have to get to another wedding and they are paying me so much... I don't want to die POOR.

YN: *shoot* Well I don't want to die unmarried! *shoot* Just carry on with the vows Logan!

Logan: *shoot* As I was saying *shoot* I promise to love and care for you *shoot* I promise to be honest and supporting. *shoot* In Sickness and Health, In Sadness and Sorrow, I will always try to cherish you. *shoot* I love you.

YN: Aww. *shoot* Now, my turn. *shoot* On this day, I give you my heart *shoot* My promise that I will walk with you *shoot* Hand in hand,
Wherever our journey leads us *shoot*
Living, learning, loving,
Together Forever. *shoot*

We eliminate the Hunters. Damn how many are there?! Penny escorts all the guests back outside and they sit down in the venue that WAS beautiful, but now ruined. But eh, at least everyone was safe and I think this wedding needed a bit of entertainment.

Priest: I... I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Logan smiles and I smile back, I wrap my arms around his neck and we kiss.

A figure is in the corner, spying on your wedding with Logan...
Who could it BE?

TO BE CONTINUED