YDN's Birthday.

A Month Later

YDN wakes up and starts jumping on the bed.

YN: YDN? Stop...

YDN: MOMMY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

I get up and lean on the headboard and bring YDN into my arms and I hug her.

YN: Happy Birthday beautiful.

YDN: Today's my party!

YN: Yeah. We need to get you dressed as a princess!

YDN: Is Daddy gonna come? I miss him.

YN: Uh... I'll call him and find out. Let's go see if Uncle Mark is awake.

I take YDN downstairs and we see Mark making birthday pancakes. I look at YDN and she is extremely happy. I've never seen her this happy since the last time she met Logan.

YDN: PANCAKES!

Mark: Wait, wait, wait... These are Birthday pancakes. Who's birthday is it?

YDN: Mine!

Mark: How old are you now?

YDN: FIVE!

Mark: Wow, such a big girl!

Mark picks YDN up and spins her around and gives her a big hug. I smile but my smile fades away thinking that it's supposed to be Logan picking his daughter up like that, not my friend.

I go into a corner and call Logan... It straight goes to voicemail. Where is he?

Ever since Logan disappeared again, he hasn't kept in contact with anyone. Not me, not YDN. Maybe it shows we are going to seperate. I don't know. Maybe it's time for us to move on. He promised he would be back but how long is this promise going to last for?

I, soon, get a text from the doctor sugery. Oh shoot! I forgot I had a check up today! They even need to tell me the results for my blood test.

YN: Hey Mark. I just realised I have to go to a doctors appointment today. So i'm going to go there first and then pick up the cake and last minute party stuff.

Mark: Okay cool.

YN: Be a good girl for Uncle Mark.

YDN: Ok Mommy.
_____________________________

At the Doctors Surgery.

My name gets called by the nurse. I go in the Doctor's office. I take a seat opposite the doctor.

Doctor: Hello YN, today we will just do a normal check up.

YN: Yeah Okay.

After my check up, I sit back down in the seat facing the doctor. She is typing my details on the computer.

Doctor: it's great to say you and your baby are healthy.

Baby? Did she say baby? What baby?

YN: Baby? Sorry, I don't understand.

Doctor: Yes, your results from your blood test show you're pregnant. Congratulations.

I'm pregnant? Again? God...

YN: Thank You... Oh sorry, it's just that I didn't get any Pregnancy symptoms whereas in my first Pregnancy I did get those symptoms.

Doctor: It's okay. You're in the early stages. The symptoms start to kick in later. But I don't think it would be that bad as your first time.

YN: Oh okay.

Doctor: So I am going to give you an appointment two weeks today for your first Ultrasound.