Helping The "Enemy"

I and YDN were asleep in our room until my phone ruined my sleep. It was ringing very loudly. I suddenly woke up and so did YDN since she started crying. I answer the phone whilst rocking YDN back to sleep.

YN: (whispers) What is it?! It is flipping 7 AM and I was sleeping!

Melissa: Oh Boo Hoo Hoo (!)

YN: If you don't care about me, at least care for your new born niece!

Melissa: I thought you said she wasn't my niece because you were not my sister...

YN: I... I... Don't start on the phone! What do you want?!

Melissa: Jake agreed to go out with me today at 7.

YN: So?!

Melissa: You need to prepare the perfect date ever!

YN: Ugh...

Melissa: Don't you want to see our parents?!

YN: I do.

Melissa: Great, make sure the date is ready by 7.

YN: Fine! I hate you...

Before Melissa says anything else, I cut the call. YDN falls asleep. I look back to notice Logan's not there. Oh yeah, he had work at the base. I get back into my bed and fall asleep.
********
Logan wakes me up. Why can't people let me sleep properly. I mean being a mother means less sleep but c'mon.

Logan: Hey.

YN: What time is it?

Logan: Eleven.

I jump out of bed getting myself ready. Melissa is going to shout... I can't stand her, Oh my God!

Logan: Where are you going?

YN: Helping Melissa. Now, the baby milk is in the fridge. If you need more, check the top cupboard. Always check YDN'S diaper. Never let her out of your sight even if it means missing a match on TV. If she cries, just walk around rocking her. And I am getting late so I should go, bye.

I kiss YDN'S forehead and then Logan's cheek and head out to the beach...
______________________________

Some hours pass by and I have made the perfect 'fake' date ever. It looks more better than the real dates me and Logan have been too.
In the middle of the beach, there are cushions all around facing the ocean. There are little snacks and etc with candles around the cushions.

I get a call from Melissa. Urgh. Someone really needs to take her phone away from her.

YN: What?!

Melissa: Is the date ready?!

YN: Come to the beach near your house and make sure you walk it, you have gained weight a little.

Melissa: Oh Ha Ha (!) look at yourself, you're fatter.

YN: Well nah... I was pregnant a little while ago!

I end the call, again, before she answers back with some snappy comment. I Hide behind the bushes so Jake doesn't notice and kill me.

Minutes after, Jake and Melissa come and sit down on the cushions facing the ocean. Ugh, they made the scene less perfect. Yes I know... I have some serious issues with my sibling.

I attach my headset trying to contact Melissa but it has no signal. Oh wait, she hasn't even turned it on. So Smart (!) I sometimes feel as if she's using me... I text Melissa to put her headset on. I watch as shs looks at the phone and then fiddles with her ear... Yes why don't you be more obvious (?)

Using the headset, I just listen to them being icky in love... Jake need lessons from Logan.

Jake: I am sorry for cheating on you. I won't do it again. I love you. You are proper Hunter Material and this way if you're with me, you will get to see your parents.

Melissa: I love you too. But YN is my sister too, she needs to see her parents and I obviously know you won't let her in the Hunters base.

THIS IS SO CRINGE WORTHY! CRINGIEST DATE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

Jake: She can, if you convince her to give back the drugs. If not, your parents will stay in hostage.

Melissa: I will try my best to convince her.

Jake: I love you.

Melissa: I love you too.

They kiss. Urgh. Urgh. Urgh. Urgh. I have never been disgusted in my life. I know I have fallen in love like I have a kid and I am married but just seeing the Hunters and my sister, that's disgusting.

Melissa: So does that mean I am back in the Hunters?

Jake: That's absolutely Right!

At least this is bringing me closer to my parents.
_________________________________

TWO Days Later.

Melissa has texted me to come and Meet her at this random address.

Melissa: Meet me at this address. Jake will be there too along with other Hunters. Don't bring any weapons because they will check you. Don't worry, I will have some weapons and this way we can eliminate Jake and free our parents.

I think this might be the day where I get to see my parents. Lots of Emotions are travelling though my body. I am going to see my parents! After many Years! OH MY GOD!
______________________________

I get to the address. It is some old factory. I walk towards the entrance. There are no Hunters there. Hmm...

YN: HELLO? HELLO? ANYONE HERE?

Suddenly the doors are slammed Shut and locked. The lights are turned off and two spotlights are on.

I see two figures in front of me pointing their guns at me... They come towards me until I can see their faces.

It is Melissa and Jake.

Remember when I said I feel as if Melissa sometimes uses me...

This is one of the moments where she has used me.

To Be Continued...