His First Mission

After a few of weeks of somewhat professional training, Logan has improved his skills significantly, but for him to become a top shooter, we need to work on different aspects such as handling grenades and that will require some extra weeks. Today, me and Logan are at the training garden, shooting moving target boards. My Warrior Watch starts vibrating- message from the Boss. He always has something to keep me occupied.

I click the message on my watch: 'Please may you and Logan come into my office ASAP~ Boss.'
It sounds serious. It has probably got to do with The Hunters.

YN: Logan, Boss' Office, now!

Logan puts his pistol in his back pocket and comes with me to the Boss Office. I run into Kendall.

YN: Sorry Kendall. Hey, did you find any other Hunter hang out places?

Kendall: Not Yet... I'm trying to.

YN: Yeah... Yeah. Anyway, gotta get to Boss, bye.

Kendall: Bye YN. (Waves at Logan, he waves back)

At the Boss' Office

I knock on Boss' office, just thinking about what he might say to me and Logan, I hope it's not bad cause I damn swear I've had enough from his long lectures! Suddenly, Logan pushes me in Boss' room.

YN: What was that for?!

Logan: Daydream much? Boss has been calling us several times to come in.

YN: (rolls eyes) Anyway Boss, how may we assist you?

Michael: Is Logan trained?

I and Logan exchange confused looks to each other.

YN: Yes bu-

Michael: Great! We have a mission for you Logan. Please check your inbox.

YN: Boss, I still have to teach him a few other aspects.

Michael: Can he shoot?

YN: Well, yes.

Michael: Can he keep cover?

YN: Well, yes but...

Logan: Boss. I'll do the mission!

What the hell, Logan! He just wants to get himself killed! Urgh, Why does he have to be so damn stubborn!

Michael: Great Logan. Here is a Warrior Watch and a headset.

Logan takes the watch and headset and heads out, I follow him out and grab his wrist, he turns around and smirks at me.

YN: What do you think you're doing?!

Logan: My job...

YN: You're not even FULLY TRAINED!

Logan: Wait, Wait, Wait. I'm not some baby who needs potty training. You said yourself, I am good at guns etc.

YN: But have you seen The Hunters?!

Logan: No, but I'm going to, in the mission.