The Date?

I'm enjoying a nice, comfortable sleep but my phone decides to ruin it! Whoever is calling me, I swear I'll ruin them... Urgh! I check my phone and it's Logan. Well obviously it would be him!

YN: (answers the call) What do you want?!

Maybe I should start saying Hi to him now... I would've but I guess I woke up on the wrong side of bed.

Logan: Have you ever said Hi to me, you know, whenever I call you?

YN: (sarcastically) Hi Logan. How are you? I hope you are having a wonderful day... Now what do you want?!

Logan: Date plans.

YN: I said text me.

Logan: What if you never got the text? Ok, at 8PM, I'll pick you up. It's a fancy date.

YN: Thanks for the details. Now bye!

What does he see in me, that this date could be the best day of his life?
________________________________
At 7PM

Dress? Dress? Dress? Dress? Dress? That's right I can't find a dress in my wardrobe... I hardly buy them because I never have time to wear them.

After a few more minutes of wrecking my wardrobe, I find a dress. It's a formal white dress with sleeves.

I loosely curl my hair and put them to the side. I put white lace flats on.
________________________________
At 7:45PM

Knocks are placed on my door. I open it to see Logan wearing a full suit with a bow tie. He's making this date a hella fine. He licks then bites his lip, I roll my eyes at him.

YN: You're early... for once.

Logan: You're beautiful... like always.

YN: (smiles) Should we get going?

We both start walking, to the Park?

YN: Why are we heading to the park?

Logan: So as a date, I reckoned that we should have went to the place where we first met.

YN: But that was the gym in the base.

Logan: Exactly. And so then that's why I chose the Park where you agreed to go on a date with me.

YN: You mean you agreed. I asked you. So technically, it should have been me doing all the planning.

Logan: It doesn't matter now.

Logan's POV
I really hope YN likes this date, I want to go on more dates with her. I want to be her boyfriend. She is different to other girls. That's what I love about her.
I take YN under a tree- fairy lights dangling down from each branch. The table filled with plates, glasses, candles etc.

YN: Oh, this is really cool. Great Work Logan. (Softly knudges Logan)

Logan: Well it's for the best.
End of POV

YN: Should we start then?

Logan: Sure.

I and Logan sit down and start eating. I am in love with this food. Delicious! We start talking about random things then it comes to our love life- great (!)