Day Three

I wear a grey jumper and skinny jeans with black sneakers. I do my hair in a messy bun.

I decide to go to The Park today, try to walk off the pain coming from my ankle. The park is just across from my house.

Normally it would take 2 minutes to get to the park, but today it took about 5. I walk around the park twice whilst listening to some music. Then I find an empty spot underneath a tree and I sit down there reading a book.
_______________________________
The Warriors Base

Logan: Yo! Where's YN?

Carlos: Dunno.

James: Isn't she home?

Logan: Nope, knocked but there's no answer. I even called her too but she isn't answering.

Kendall: Oh then she's at the park across her house.

Logan: How do you know?

Kendall: She said that when she's at the park, it's her time. She likes to focus on herself.

Logan: Oh. (Notices a guitar) Whose is that?

Kendall: Mine.

Logan: Thanks Dude. (Takes the guitar)

Kendall: My guitar!

Logan ignores Kendall and drives to the park.
______________________________

The Park

Logan is spotted in front of me holding two ice creams. I swear I have never told him my favourite ice cream flavour... Wait, wait. What's he doing here?

YN: Hi (?)

Logan: Oh, I just noticed you here. Hi.

YN: Sure you did. What's with the 2 ice creams then?

Logan: Oh they were for me but since I've seen you, one for m'lady. (Hands you the ice cream)

YN: I'm not your lady. Anyway, thanks.

Logan: (sits down next to you) So what are you doing here?

YN: Wanted some peace for today so decided to come to the park and read and walk around.

Logan: How's your ankle?

YN: It's ok, Just a cut. Mild pain.

Logan: Cool. (Gets the guitar)

YN: Why do you have Kendall's guitar?

Logan: Just borrowed it. (Starts strumming)

YN: Ok then. (Rolls her eyes back to her book)

Logan: Hey, would you like to hear this new song?

Yes! OMG YES! Do you know what your voice does to me... ever since Nothing Even Matters- oh God! You sing like an angel! Anyway, just cause I say he's a good singer doesn't mean I have feelings for him, pfft.

YN: Uh, sure.

Logan places his head on my lap and plays the guitar whilst laying down. This is awkward, nice... but awkward.

YN: Dude?!

Logan: Please? (Winks)

YN: Ugh, whatever. (Turns to her book)

Logan: (strumming the guitar and sings Picture This)

I'm freaking out! He is so talented! This song just feels so right! He does, I mean no he doesn't! Stop thinking that way YN.

Logan: So how did you like it?

YN: I am Impressed.

Logan: Impressed enough that you'll love me?

YN: (sarcastically) Oh, yes Logan. (Leans in but stuffs the ice cream in his face and starts laughing)

Logan: YN! (Wipes the ice cream of his face) I'm gonna get you!

Yeah, in his dreams! I get up and run away from him, not minding the pain at all. Logan starts chasing me but there was no way he'd catch me. He probably run out of breath. I look at him and I was right, he was standing there trying to catch his breath.

I go over to him, let's say I was half right because I forgot he was Logan. He grabs me and I fall on top of him. He leans in- like always. But I quickly get up and being nice like always, I help Logan up.

What the heck, these past days he's been working hard... I should just make an exception.

YN: So... do you want to g— get more ice cream?

Logan: Uh, yeah sure.

Oh God this is hard, I thought people used to exaggerate about saying how hard it is asking people out but they're right. C'mon YN, you're just asking him a simple thing, it doesn't affect your feelings.

YN: (sighs) Logan, would you like to go out with me?

Logan stops in his tracks. Okay... not what I was hoping for. He doesn't even say anything. I click my fingers in front of him.

Logan: Wh-What did you say?

YN: Do. you (points at Logan) want. to go. out. with. me? (Points back at you)

Logan: You're actually serious?

YN: Duh. I don't joke about these things.

Logan: What made you change your mind so quick? You actually have feelings for me?

YN: Hold your horses. I said let's go on a date and if things go well, maybe I'll reconsider my choice.

Logan: Yes! A million times yes!

YN: Alright then. I have to go home now. Text me when and where.

Logan: Ok bye.

Ok, it was hard at first but then it got simple afterwards. When I said my work would be a lot harder if we went out together- let's see what that date brings.