The Last Mission

Logan and I were walking down the street, holding hands. Talking and laughing. Ever since I met Logan, not going to lie, I felt protected with him. Even though I helped him in Missions... I don't know, he was like my good luck charm.

YN: (pokes his arm) Hey! We are dating now... Where is the date?

Logan: It's coming soon... It's going to be the best date you ever Had.

YN: Meaning?

Logan: I'm talking about BIG. Talking about ROMANTIC. Talking about AWESOME.

I laugh and watch as his dances around the pavement, acting goofy. This is what you call a boyfriend- someone you can have fun with.

Seconds later, a car swiftly passes by and I see a hand out of the window with a gun... SHOOT!
********
I gasp and I wake up. I notice I'm in my own house, in my own bed.
It was only just a dream...

Thank God! This was only a dream. I just hope everything is fine and everyone is safe. I hear a knock... I check the time, 7 AM. Who's knocking at this time, WHAT IF IT IS THE HUNTERS?! I grab a gun, just in case.

I walk towards the door and look through the peephole, this guy is wearing a hoodie. This could be an enemy. I open the door and point my gun towards the man.

YN: HANDS UP!

Logan: (Takes his hood off) It's me LOGAN!

YN: (hugs him) OH IT'S YOU... I'm so glad to see you!

Logan: I'm glad to see you too. Hey, what's wrong?

YN: Let's just say I had a bad dream. Anyway, I'm ok now.

Logan: Are you sure you're ok? (caresses my cheek)

YN: Yeah. I'm sure. I'm just going to go get changed and then we can make our way to the mission base.

Logan: Okay.
__________________________________

The Mission Base

Everyone gets ready. They gather their weapons and attach their headsets. Boss reminds us of our jobs and we make way to the Hunter's Hang Out Place.

YN: Logan and Carlos take out the people from the back. James and I will take out the people from the front. We Will Meet up in the middle where the big room full of drugs is.

Kendall: Penny and I will stay in the van, marking your every move. Giving you guidance on where to go.

Logan: Yeah it sounds about right.
______________________________

Hunters Known Location

We all spread out. The door is highly secured with a security system however they are stupid to make the door bomb proof.

I successfully throw a sticky bomb. James and I hide away, crouching next to the wall. I call Kendall telling him to detonate the bomb. It detonates, causing alarms to go off.

James and I start shooting people. We eliminate everyone at the front. I use my headset to contact Logan to check how it's going at the back. I get no reply. I start to get worried, what if something happened to him? I tell James to go inside whilst I go to the back.

As soon as I get to the back, I see Carlos inside eliminating Hunters. Logan is shooting the Hunters outside, he successfully shoots all of them.

YN: Logan. (tightly hugs him) I thought something happened to you.

Logan: Stupid people, they broke my headset. (enjoys the hug) I don't want this to end. It seems so calm.

I look to see a Hunter pointing a gun at Logan, I quickly get a gun and shoot the Hunter whilst hugging Logan. I let go of Logan.

YN: Safety comes first.

Logan: You are legit a hero!

We both join with Carlos and James, eliminating every Hunter. The drug room seems to have a security system on it. I contact Kendall and Penny.

YN: What's the code for the Room?

Penny: Kendall and I are on our way.

They soon come and hack into the security system. The door to the Drug room unlocks. We all get in and put all the drugs in.
******

We all get into our separate cars. Logan sitting with me and we drive back to the Warrior base.

Logan: We did it!

YN: Yes we did! No more Hunters for us to worry about.

Logan: That means us freely dating. (smirks)

YN: We all are safe now. You're safe and I'm happy.

Logan leans in and we kiss. After the kiss, we drive back to the Warrior Base.